Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:41 pm

"Jace seems to get tired really easy..." Rift noted aloud as they walked. Her hair was still dripping wet with lake water, but she didn't mind since she needed to take a shower anyway. "You know, I'm almost eighteen. That's old enough to get a job and stuff if we leave..." she said, but then thought about all the problems she had. It would be hard for her to get a job, let alone keep one.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:53 pm

"I'm 16, he's 14.", Derek said. "We could easily, me and him, apply for part-time jobs, but we'd need more than, say you.", he said. "Even if we forged a fake birth certificate for me, and claimed we were a young couple, people may buy it because of how I look.", Derek said. "Jace couldn't possibly pass as a child, so I'd say perhaps, we dont' lie about where he stands with me, as my brother.", Derek said.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:56 pm

"Maybe if we just find somewhere that we could work for cash even..." Rift said, looking at the ground as she walked. "People who work for cash don't get traced, and generally aren't asked for identification..."
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 pm

"Yeah, but we're taking an entire mansion of kids under 18 with us.". Derek said. "Look, just tell all the girls, and leave the werewolf girl to me, and Jace, if he recovers from his depression, will tell the boys.", Derek said. Their walk was surprisingly short. "I'll see you later.", Derek said, opening the door and entering.

(Your post ends topic)
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:06 pm

'Um...okay..." Rift said, not having much more to say. She sighed, watching Derek walk through the doors with Jace. What were they going to do? Could they really pull such a thing off? She didn't know...heck, she still didn't know why she was there at the Mansion. She walked inside, to go off and find the girls to tell them.
END TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Lyle Mansion :: Rooftop-