Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:23 am

Rift blushed, turning her head down as he nibbled on her. She closed her eyes, hands resting on his chest. "He can hear you..." she whispered back, feeling her heart beat a bit faster.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:26 am

"I don't care, we won't go all out, it wouldn't be right.", Derek said. "Kissing and a bit of play is good enough.", he finished as Jace sat down again. "So...", he said.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:28 am

Rift blushed. She knew they weren't going to do THAT in front of Jace, but saying something like that out loud in front of him...She was surprised he was so comfortable with him. "I know..." she whispered, resting her head on him again. "So?" she asked, her eyes going to Jace.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:33 am

"I don't know, I kinda don't want to sit around and watch, so we should do something.", Jace said, Derek merely nodded. Derek seemed to put a hand on the back of Rift's head and rock slightly.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:35 am

"Well, if you have any suggestions, then shoot," Rift said, curling into Derek's embrace. She had made a suggestion, but it had been shot down due to Derek's inability to control himself fully. That was alright though, if Jace had an idea then it would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:37 am

"Uh, we could shoot some hoops.", Jace said, pointing down at the basketball net. Derek seemed to shake his head no. "Rift, you still up for the walk?", Derek asked her.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:40 am

Rift was up for anything, but it didn't seem Derek wanted more basketball. She glanced up to him as he shook his head, smiling a bit at his words. "I'm always up for a walk," she said meekly.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 am

"Okay.", He said, breaking off from her and getting up. "C'mon Jace, let's go get changed and we'll meet Rift downstairs.", Derek said as Jace flung himself onto Derek's back. Derek grunted and started walking with Jace on his back.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:48 am

Rift stood, allowing Derek up to pass him. She let out a soft sigh, going to her room. She slipped on a pair of shoes, and went back downstairs. She found a corner she could sit in and wait for the boys, staring toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:53 am

Derek looked at Jace. "Your gonna wear pants and a sweater and no.", Derek said, removing the heavy clothing. "Your not dieing from the heat.", he said, throwing a pair a black cargo shorts and a white t-shirt at Jace, who put them on. Derek had found a clean pair, along with sweatpants, and undershirt, and a sweater. He put them on. "But, your wearing a sweater!", Jace protested. "Yeah, Jason, but mine's white and all your's are black.", Derek said as his brother jumped his back. "Carry me, I'm still tired.", he said. Derek nodded, before grabbing the red and black devices. "We're eating during our walk.", he said.

As they left, they spoke to Gwen, who seemed to be happy they wanted to go for a walk, and told them to go to the lake, which was the park, and not into the forest. Derek obliged, telling her they'd be going on a picnic.

Jace sped downstairs and quickly hit the kitchen, rummaging through the food as Derek descended to Rift. He picked her up off the floor, and kissed her check. "We can't go into the woods out back, but there's a lake in town that no one really goes to." Derek said. "Gwen says we can go there, as long as we return before 11:00pm.", he finished as Jace came back, the backpck weighing him down as Derek put it over his shoulders. "Let's go.", Jace said.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Rift looked up to Derek as he approached, lifting her to a standing position. She nodded, a bit disappointed that the woods were off limits. "Well, it's still kinda early so hat's plenty of time..." she said in regards to the time limit. She looked toward the kitchen where she could hear the cupboards being opened and closed. "He hungry again?" she asked as Jace came back out with a back back. "Oh, I see. Supplies." Rift glanced between the two then nodded. "Alright, I'm ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:38 pm

"Yeah.", Derek said. Jace seemed to still be a bit tired. "I'm not carrying you to a lake.", Derek said as he opened the front door. Jace beamed out first, smiling in the sun. "It so nice outside.", Derek said as he stepped out. "Rift, close the door behind you.", Jace reminded her. Soon after, Derek and Jace were walking along the sidewalk.

Jace seemed to be so happy to be outside. Derek however, vacantly stared at both Rift and Jace as if to say, I'm watching a baby and my girlfriend?, but seemed to rub it off. Derek did however feel slightly embarressed that his foster brother could skip a few feet in public. "Jason, stop, I know you happy, but, I also know your not gay.", Derek said as Jace shot him a look. And it wasn't a look of anger, it was shame. "Sorry, didn't know you were touchy on that subject.", Derek said, as Jace merely mouthed an ok.

Jace seemed to be shut up. Even Derek, didn't like it. "Jason, I'm sorry about what I said.", Derek said, and Jace merely looked at him. "At least I'm not the faggot that manages to leave his shorts everywhere in the room!", Jace retailiated, with Derek chuckling at the comment. "Yeah, if I'm a faggot than your definetely gay because if we shared a bed, you wouldn't complain if I slept in my shorts.", Derek retorted, and Jace took it as a smack in the face.

"Hey......", Jace said, without a comeback. Derek seemed to notice. "Nothing to say back? Maybe Rift does.", Derek said.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:07 am

Rift nodded silently, closing the door behind her as the three of them walked. She was very quiet most of the time, outside of a few humming noises as she glanced around at the scenery. She watched as the two seemed to get at each others throats, quickly turning it into a joke war. She smiled at the odd couple. She was almost jealous though, had Jace not been Derek's brother...well, that didn't matter since he was...sort of.

She heard her name, breaking out of her silent thought with a few blinks. She glanced up to Derek, then Jace. She looked back to Derek and smiled. "Well, I wouldn't mind," she said meekly, not really a come back.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:34 am

"Now see, she sees nothing wrong with it and she's my girlfriend, so don't take it as an insult, it means we have a bond that can't be broke, even though we just met yesterday.", Derek said, and Jace smiled. "Yeah, your right, I also see the lake up ahead.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:35 am

Rift smiled, she could smell the water already. She loved the smell of lakes and rivers, they smelled like summer to her. "The only thing missing is a little camp fire," Rift joked, skipping a few feet forward as she spun around t face the boys. "So, I don't have a bathing suit, but..." she said, smirking before turning around and running toward the lake.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:39 am

Derek grabbed her arm. "That's why Gwen buys clothing for everyone.", Derek said. He went into the backpack and pulled out a dark, blood red swimming top, with a bottom. He also pulled out a pair of plain black swimming trunks, and a pair of white with some crazy design. Derek threw them to her. "No one's here, so you go change over there.", he said, pointing to the building. "Jace and me can change out here.", Derek said, Jace not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:45 am

"Pff, ruin my fun," Rift teased, implying she was either going to go in fully clothed, or without any clothes at all. She took the bathing suit, walking into the old building. There was only a little light trickling in through the windows as she began to get undressed. She felt awkward, as though someone was watching her. She felt a bit scared, slowly changing in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:49 am

Jace looked at Derek. "Fine, I'll change.", he agreed after a staring contest. they both stripped, and put on their shorts. Derek got the black trunks. He immediantly went for the water. Jace, on the other hand, decided to check his blood sugar.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:58 am

Rift eventually got dressed in the deep red bathing suit, folding her clothes and setting them next to the building's door. She peeked out, a bit embarrassed as she glanced around. Derek had already run off to the water. Rift was a bit shy about her body, and so her arms crossed over her petite body as she stepped out from the building, now barefoot once more. She glanced around, and saw Jace checking his blood sugar, so she walked away down to the water.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:02 am

Derek seemed to stare at the water as he stood atop a rock, that acted as a diving board. Derek had swam before, he had nothing to fear but hope Jace didn't jump off. He looked back, and seen Rift. "Hey, you look cute in that.", he said, before turning and running. He jumped, turning it into a dive as he cut into the water before resurfacing near the swallow water. His regularly greasy hair was now soaked and he seemed happy.

Jace had checked his blood sugar. He wasn't going to eat, he just wanted to make sure it was good. And it was. Jace walked over to the swallow water, the trunks Gwen bought him, barely staying around his waist. "I'm starting to think Gwen bought you a second pair.", Jace said to Derek, as Derek grabbed Jace's leg and pulled him into the water with a splash.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Rift smiled with a bit of a blush at Derk's comment. She wandered off to the edge as Jace was pulled into the water. She backed up a bit, readying herself. Quickly she went into a sprint across the sandy and rocky ground, her feet pattering lightly. She hit the rock, running right up and across it, leaping and curling her body into a ball before she hit the water with a splash. She resurfaced then looked back to the others laughing, not the most elegant 'dive' but it sure was fun.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Jace applauded her dive. However it seemed Derek would get the betterment of his brother as he shoved Jace undernearth the surface of the water, and pulled him back up. Spitting out water, Jace seemed surprised. "Stop showing off to your girlfriend!", Jace said, storming through the shorebank and finding a rock. He seemed to be daydreaming after a while.

Derek had brushed his brother off, and swam towards Rift. Acting like a shark, he weaved through the water gracefully, diving under and grabbing Rift's foot, pulling her under before bringing them both up.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Rift watched Derek, 'gatoring' in the water. She swam in place, watching Derek weave as she sat there, only her eyes and part of her nose and up was out of the water. She jumped up, gasping for a breath just before Derek pulled her under. She glared at him with a 'Really?' look on her face under the water before he brought them back up. She quickly splashed him, spitting out water. "Brat."
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Jace was really, in his own world. Oblivious to Derek and Rift, Derek noticed. "Hmm, he's oblivious.", Derek said, getting water splashed at him. "Hey, I'm no brat.", Derek said, ignoring the fact that the trunks he took were too big for him. The fact of the matter was, he noticed them floating behind Rift, but he kept eye contact with her. "Could you check on Jace?", Derek asked her.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Rift glanced over to Jace, then back to Derek. "He seems fine. I used to play in the sand banks and shallow water too. The rocks and shells are neat," she said, not understanding why he was trying to send her away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Lyle Mansion :: Rooftop-