Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:34 pm

"Okay, since you have confidence in him, I'll tell you me trunks are behind you. Gwen must've figured I was a lot fatter than I dressed.", Derek said. "They wont' stay on, and I was gonna at least tell Jason after I got mine on.", Derek said, sighing a bit as he floated in the water.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Rift blushed a bit, glancing down at the water then back up to his face. She turned around in the water, snatching the swim trunks. "So, you want them back?" she teased, holding them in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:47 pm

"Well, to be blunt, yeah. We are in a public place, I'm smoking hot in most opinions, and Im' completely naked.", Derek said. Jace seemed to have moved, now pulling out a 6" sub. "Oh, right, I'm also your boyfriend, I'm sure you don't want them drooling all over me.", Derek finished.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Rift glanced around. "Well it may be public, but we seem to be the only three here right now," she smirked, tossing him the shorts. "Besides, maybe I would want them drooling. Let them know what they can't have and all," she joked.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:52 pm

"Hmm, I like it when your cruel, it's a turn on for me.", Derek said, pulling the shorts underwater and sliding them on. "C'mon, let's go get something to eat, I'm starved right now.", Derek said, swimming slowly.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Rift's face turned a little flush and she let out a bit of a squeak as she bit her lip. She watched Derek swim back toward shore. She let out a relieved sigh, retying the side of her bathing suit bottoms. She smiled, then swam back to the shore swiftly to get a bite to eat.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Jace had everything out. Deli meats, sauces, vegatables and other assortments of things they could put on a sub. He had already used ham, turkey, shredded cheese and even a little bit of hot sauce. He seen Derek walking out of the water, soaking, and tossed him two towels as he seen Rift approching. Derek took the towel, wrapping it around his waist and let the trunks fall. He kicked them up into his hand, and left the other towel for Rift.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Rift shook her head with a smirk on her face as she lifted the other towel. She semi-dried her hair to where it wasn't ripping so much before wrapping it around her body. It covered her just enough to not show her bathing suit aside from the tie string around her neck. She wandered over to the food, taking one of the sub buns and began building her sandwich. Salami, pepperoni, some chicken, hot peppers, olives, pickles, lettuce...pretty much everything BUT tomatoes topped off with some zesty Italian dressing.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Derek just engulfed food. Grabbing anything in reach, he forced it into the sub bun. Jace stopped eating to watch as Derek grabbed the 6" sub, and practically eating it all in one bite. Jace shook his head and started eating his own.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Rift quickly ate hers, trying to keep all her toppings in it while eating. Still, she easily ate the whole sub, looking for a drink to wash it down with. She found a bottle of water, cracking it open and guzzling down half.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Derek stood up, and with no one around, dropped the towel. He stretched, before grabbing his boxers and sliding them up his legs. "That's much better.", he said, sitting down. Jace merely shook his head, removing a blush off his face.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Rift blushed, trying to avert her eyes. "So, does that mean you're done swimming?" she asked, glancing at his boxers then to the water. "Or are you just waiting to digest a bit before going back in?"
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:46 pm

"Perhaps.", Derek said, and Jace got up. "I'll be back.", Jace said as he wandered towards the trees and vanished. Derek's noise and ears twitched. "I wish I didnt' always have this.", he said, swaying off the thought of his own brother urinating. "So, do you want to go swimming again?", Derek asked her.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Rift looked at Derek, since boys usually wandered off to the woods to...relieve themselves in such situations she figured that's what Jace was up to. "Yeah, I like swimming," she said, nodding. "Did you?"
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:49 pm

"Not really, I don't think I really like the water, it's not like relaxing in a tub with the warm water surrounding your body....", he started, drooling.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:51 pm

"Um...sorry..." Rift said, staring at the drool at his mouth. "Are you...okay there?" she asked, wondering what was wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:56 pm

"Sorry, I like the warm water, it's so soothing.", Derek said as Jace returned. He had his black cargo shorts on and the white line of his boxers were visible. "Hey.", he said. Derek grabbed Jace's shorts and pulled them down, and Jace blushed. "Heh, you don't need those one, your going back in the water.", Derek said, setting the shorts near him.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Rift glanced up at the two. "What do you mean? I thought you don't like the water..." Rift said, looking to Derek. Was he trying to send her into the water with Jace instead?
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:03 pm

"I just don't like it, it doesn't really warm up to me.", Derek said as Jace already took off into the water. Derek seemed to only sigh. "I'll save him if he gets cramps.", Derek said.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:13 pm

"That cramps thing is just an urban legend..." Rift said, drifting off a bit. "So, you don't like the lake because it's cold...funny, I don't like swimming in warm water. Yet, I'm usually the one complaining about the cold." She looked back to Derek. "So you don't like the fact that my bathing suit could easily...just fall off in there?" she teased, running off into the water, swimming out to the deep.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:19 pm

"No...", Derek said slyly, trying to grab for her before she got into the water. Derek shook his head at Jace and Rift, before he began packing everything up. He put on his sweatpants, undershirt and sweater. No, he left it with Jace's clothing. The air was much cooler now, and Derek even felt the awkard moment as Bernadette stepped from within the van. She approched Derek. "You'll need to come back, you and your brother are leaving the Mansion, as we've found someone who will take you--", she began, getting cut off by Derek. "No, not without Rift, and the others, I wont' leave them there no matter what their conditions are.", he said as she left.

Jace floated on the water. His parts were visble, blurred by the wet white fabric of his boxers. He floated on his back, comfortable as his eyes were closed.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Rift coughed loudly on purpose. "Jace...your shorts," she said between coughs, before noticing the van. She recognized the woman that stepped from it, tilting her head a bit. Why was she out there? She saw Derek's face, serious as he spoke with her. Something must be wrong. She quickly swam back to the shore, grabbing the towel and wrapping herself in it. She ran up to Derek as the van pulled away. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Jace slumped out of peace, then raced after Rift onto land. Sure it was easy with the fabric stuck to him, but he got dressed fast. He joined Rift, but didn't say anything. "You didn't want to leave....and go to the next foster family, did you Jason?", Derek asked him. Jace seemed like he was slapped. "Uh...no, I wouldn't want to go without you or Rift, I'm not old enough and I need someone I can depend on.", he said. Derek smiled. "I told her no, that we aren't interested in leaving yet, but we'll be forced out eventually, so we'll have to run away and bring everyone we can, spread the news when we return, Rift, you tell the girls, Jace, you tell the boys, I'll deal with the other werewolf, she needs help through the Change like I do.", he said, handing Rift the backpack. "Go, get changed, we'll wait.", Derek said as he lifted a physically drained Jace onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Rift wasn't overly sure of what was going on, but she nodded and took the backpack. She headed back into the eerie building once more to change. She cringed as she felt eyes on her in the dark, quickly slipping her clothes back on. She walked back out, slipping on her sandals once more. "Okay...I guess we're heading back to the mansion then?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:37 pm

"Yeah.", Derek said, as he started walking. Jace seemed to hang off Derek like a doll, barely clinging to staying awake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Lyle Mansion :: Rooftop-