Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) I_vote_lcapThe Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) I_voting_barThe Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) I_vote_lcapThe Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) I_voting_barThe Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Derek and Jace sat on the roof. Jace was amazed by the greenhouse. Derek seemed more attracted to the forest. He semed to stare for hours on end. Jace however was waiting for Rift. "Hey derek, when's Rift coming?", he said as Derek ignored him.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:19 pm

It took Rift a while t follow the directions Derek left her, but she eventually found the stairs leading to the roof top. She opened the door, closing it gently behind her with a click. She wandered quietly through the greenhouse, the room rather humid and fragrance filled as she walked barefoot through it. She paused, a few feet behind Derek and Jace, standing there and smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Jace smiled at her. Derek only seemed to grunt a greeting. Derek spoke first. "Jason, you sure you wanna be up here?" Derek asked him, to which Jace nodded. "I'm sure I can handle it.", he said, voice a bit shaky. Derek walked over to Rift and pecked her a kiss. "If he wasn't there, we'd be doing more.", Derek said. Jace seemed to protest. "Get a room, preferably one with sound-proof walls so I can't hear him growling and drooling.", Jace said. Derek seemed to growl in response.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:31 pm

Rift watched Jace, who seemed to be torn between the beauty of the greenhouse and being up so high. She used to get that feeling when she climbed trees as a little kid. Her eyes darted back to Derek as he approached her, leaning into him a little and returning his kiss. She smiled a bit, cheeks a rosy hue as she glanced to the floor, Jace's comments in the background. "You know Jace, you talk about it so much it sounds more like you're jealous."
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:36 pm

"Yeah, I am.", he said, pouting. Derek walked over a punched his arm playfully, Jace grabbing it before Derek could do it. Derek seemed to smile, before Jace hugged Derek. "It's okay Jace, I'm sure you'll find someone.", Derek said, trying to cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Rift sighed a bit, walking over and taking a seat next to them. "I'm sure you'll find someone too. After all, you seem to like plenty types of girls," Rift said with a smirk. It was teasing, but not really the bad kind.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:05 am

Derek seemed to smile slightly, leaning into Rift, as Jace seemed to curl up on Derek lap. Derek didn't mind, in fact he could care less. Jace was happy, and so was Rift. "So....how is everyone?', Derek asked as Jace seemed to only turn and ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:09 am

Rift smiled over at the two. They were an odd pair, for sure. Their brotherly love wasn't the usual picking, teasing, punching, and torturing that Rift usually saw. "I'm alright. It's light outside now..." she said, looking out the large glass windows. "Are we allowed to go into the woods? For a walk?" she asked, staring out past the field.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:13 am

"I'm not sure, never asked before.", Derek replied. Jace snickered as he jabbed an elbow into Derek's crouched, and he rolled away as Derek winced in pain, breathing deeply. Jace seemed to laugh, and Derek even chuckled. "Watch it kid, I'm bigger, and you sleep under my bunk.", Derek reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:17 am

That was a more common sight, and Rift let out a small chuckle at the two. She set her hand on Derek's shoulder and walked around to his front. She stepped close, placing her other hand on his chest. Her body got close to his, clothes brushing against him. "You alight then?"
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:19 am

"Yeah.", Derek said, grinning as he pulled her down, onto his lap. "After all, Jason's just a runt, can't real--", Derek started, getting cut off by Jace. "Hey, I'm not a runt!", he protested, but Derek only laughed.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:22 am

Rift shifted her hips as Derek pulled her down, so both of her legs landed on the same side of his. After all, she didn't want to end up straddling him...not in front of Jace, anyway. She smirked over at Jace, who couldn't seem to handle to teasing too well. Feisty, he was. "Maybe we could ask later. About a walk."
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:24 am

"Yeah, and do you think I can trust him enough if it's a private walk to talk his insulin?", Derek asked, somewhat joking as Jace sat beside them. "Ah, I'm sorry about the teasing Jason, your just, hilarious when your mad.", Derek said. Jace seemed to lean into Derek's neck, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:29 am

"Well, Derek...he did alright before he came to the mansion right? After all, he must have been taking it before he showed up her what...just yesterday, right?" Rift asked, smiling back at Derek. She leaned back against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:31 am

"Yeah, but he had my parents there to remind him.", Derek said. "If we go to the woods, Im' not sure I could resist running off to try and find them.", Derek stated. Jace opened his mouth. "Well, we could pack our stuff up and leave the school, include others in the plan.". Derek shook his head. "I'm not sure, others could cause problems."
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:36 am

"I see..." Rift said, her eyes wandering out the window again. Shame he didn't have more control over his own actions. She enjoyed the peacefulness in the woods, the isolation from other people.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:40 am

"If you wanted to go out there, you could take Jason.", Derek said. Jace seemed to lay back. "The words aren't that great.", he said, as Derek punched him where he'd feel it. Jace rolled away, and puking could be heard. "Now that we're alone.", Derek said, growling. He leaned fowards, putting his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:46 am

Rift squeaked a bit, in surprise, but quickly melted into his kiss. She pulled away only momentarily, hearing Jace puke. "Is he...gonna be alright?" she asked, feeling her stomach flutter as she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:50 am

"I hope, I did punch him really hard.", Derek said as Jace seemed to breath heavy before continuing. "Anyway, where were we?", he asked Rift.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:52 am

Rift's hands went to his hair, playing with it and brushing it back out of his face. She gently cupped his chin under the sides of her hand, tilting it upward before pressing another kiss to his lips. Her eyes closed, losing herself in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:57 am

Derek only agreed to every action Rift did, his body complying as if she controled him. he kept his ears open for Jace, but could only hear him utter, "fuck", before footsteps ensured. "Dont' worry about him.", Derek said as Jace returned. "Uh, I see you get busy when I'm in pain.", Jace said, wincing as he could still feel it.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:59 am

"I don't think you really understand the idea of 'getting busy', Jace," Rift teased, leaning her head to rest against Derek's chest beneath his chin. She pulled her legs up a bit, semi curling up on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:07 am

Jace merely laughed. "My brother's not wearing any shorts.", Jace said as Derek blushed. "I though I said not to tell anyone about that.", Derek said. "Yeah, but You didn't have them cleaned so it's your fault.", Jace said.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:14 am

Rift glanced out the corner of her eye at Jace, then shifted to lift her head and look at Derek. "Isn't that uncomfortable? I mean...you can probably feel everything..." she asked, a hint of tease in her voice as she slightly shifted in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:18 am

"Yeah, I guess that happens when you hide juice boxes in my clothing.", Derek retorted to Jace with a fist. "Your lucky I love you Jason." he said, turning attention to Rift. "Ah, nothing's excited me yet, so I'm good. But your getting there.", he said, nibbling on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)   The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Sorceror, and The Girl (P)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Lyle Mansion :: Rooftop-