Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Werewolf in the mansion EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Werewolf in the mansion EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Werewolf in the mansion EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Werewolf in the mansion EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Werewolf in the mansion EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Werewolf in the mansion EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Werewolf in the mansion I_vote_lcapWerewolf in the mansion I_voting_barWerewolf in the mansion I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
Werewolf in the mansion I_vote_lcapWerewolf in the mansion I_voting_barWerewolf in the mansion I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Werewolf in the mansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

Werewolf in the mansion Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Cathy steps through the door. She only had a backpack of cloths and a lapharp with her since she didn't own very much. She looks around scanning everything. The moonlight streaming through the door behind her catchs her hair making it shimmer different colors
Back to top Go down
https://mythsanctum.rpg-board.net
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:31 pm

(Cough Cough All werwolves know each other due to being born and living in a lab for a childhood, however some dont' remember)

Derek walked into the hallway. "Hey, I remember you.", Derek said. He approched her. "Your a werewolf, like me.", he said, stopping.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:35 pm

((She didn't grow up in a lab. She didn't even KNOW she was a werewolf till recently))

"Who are you?" Cathy asks not thinking she'd ever seen him before
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:39 pm

"Uh, you must not've grown up in the lab, I'm Derek Dekard.", he said, extending a hand.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:44 pm

"Catherine Melantha, but just call me Cathy" says Cathy shaking his hand. "Forgive me I'm still kinda new to the whole werewolf thing. My parents didn't tell me before they died. In fact I think they purposely kept it hidden from me"
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:48 pm

"Yeah, to protect you, or because..", Derek stopped. "Anyway, like I said, I'm a werewolf, and my foster brother, is a sorceror.", Derek said. "I don't know much about werewolves, other than the change is near impossible to control.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:51 pm

"Or because I could hurt someone" Cathy says a bit bitterly
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:54 pm

"Yeah, that's why I'm here....I might as well have killed my foster family.", Derek said.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:58 pm

"I did kill someone. First time I changed, the night my parents died" Cathy says in a low voice
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:00 pm

"Then we are in the same pack now, my parents are alive, and I trust my instincts because we are both the same.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:04 pm

"Both wolves. But that's another reason I think my parents were hiding what I was from me. I didn't change until they died. I've been inraged plenty of times but catching sight of their murderer I couldn't stop myself. I changed and chased him and tore him apart before I knew what was happening" Cathy says wincing at the painful memory
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:10 pm

"It's okay, i'll try and help you through it.", Derek said.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:15 pm

"I don't see how. No one else even knows I did it. She they found the body but the cops and news just ruled it off as a unfornate animal attack" Cathy says
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:17 pm

"People rationalize what they can't explain.", Derek said. He brought two fingers to his face and popped a pimple on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:19 pm

"Yah well they are right about one thing. Normaly I'm antisocal. I just don't get along with most people" says Cathy ingoring his gross action (popping a pimple, ew)
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:21 pm

"Yeah, it's the Change. It creates more puberty than normal kids get, and we grow muscles and have a high metabolism.", Derek said, wiping the blood from the pimple on his face. "The Change is painful, but afterwards, you can freely change, also becareful not to get stressed.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:22 pm

"Easier said then done" says Cathy.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:23 pm

"Indeed.", Derek said, looking behind him. "I thought I heard someone coming.', Derek said.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Rift wandered through the halls solemnly. Her arms were crossed over her chest, holding onto the opposite arm as she went along, her skirt shifting with each step. She eventually found her way to the front of the house once more, glancing up. She saw Derek, and a strange girl. They seemed to be very comfortable around each other, and Rift felt something sink. Her knees went weak, and she ran behind the front counter, sitting on the floor behind it.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:35 pm

"Who's that?" Cathy asks watching the girl's reaction
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Derek seemed to look at Cathy. "Uh, she's Rift.", he said running after her. 'Rift!?", he said, crouching beside her. 'What's wrong?', he asked, running his hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:43 pm

She was sitting there, her heart beating loudly she could feel it in her head. "I..." she started quietly. She didn't know why she felt that way, or why she reacted that way. It was inexplicable jealousy, there was no valid reason. "I'm sorry..." she uttered, resting her head down into her arms folded across her knees. "I don't mean to be this way..."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:48 pm

"Maybe I should uh go" says Cathy heaing for the stairs so she'd be able to keep out of whatever was going on between those two
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 pm

"Look, I wasn't cheating.", he said. "She's another werewolf, but I'm yours.", he said, rolling into her lap.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:57 pm

"It's alright," Rift said, looking up to Cathy who was about to head for the stairs. She looked down at Derk in her lap. "I know...I just sometimes...I don't know," she said, giving up quickly as she couldn't find the words to explain herself. "It's okay..." she said, brushing a strand of hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf in the mansion   Werewolf in the mansion Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf in the mansion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next