Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Paranoia in the Mansion EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Paranoia in the Mansion EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Paranoia in the Mansion EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Paranoia in the Mansion EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Paranoia in the Mansion EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Paranoia in the Mansion EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Paranoia in the Mansion I_vote_lcapParanoia in the Mansion I_voting_barParanoia in the Mansion I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
Paranoia in the Mansion I_vote_lcapParanoia in the Mansion I_voting_barParanoia in the Mansion I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Paranoia in the Mansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

Paranoia in the Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:44 am

Red flinched when the doors of Lyle Mansion opened up with a loud creak. She shuffled inside, her head down and hair covering her face. She'd barely said anything since she'd been put in the car by an old friend and brought here. She didn't talk much, so her friend had filled out the paperwork already. I've been sent here for my own good, I've been send here for my own good. The same eight words repeated themselves inside her head as she glanced around, frowning. Today she had gone with the purple contacts, concealing her real eye colour and black hair dye she had put on a couple weeks before was starting to wash out, revealing her natural dark brown colour.

She carried nothing but a simple black bag full of clothes and the dark clothes she was wearing right now. She shivered and wrapped her arms around her waist as she gave her name, not her real name of course, no that was dangerous, her nickname. Red Phoenix. The name she had been using for so long she had almost forgotten her real name, almost.
Back to top Go down
http://oncebitten.forumotion.co.uk/
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Location : OH simple im in *gets hit by a car, nuked, then buried in cement* ....nevermind...

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:46 am

Soren woke up from his rather short nap on the bench two feet away from her. He saw Red and smirked to himself as he got up and walked up to her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:49 am

Red glanced sideways at the boy approaching her and sighed, tucking her hair behind her ear. She lowered her eyes to the ground and looked at her trainers, trying to ignore him and look like she wasn't interested in him either. Paranoia, that's what she thought it was called. Someone had explained it to her before but she could barely remember.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Location : OH simple im in *gets hit by a car, nuked, then buried in cement* ....nevermind...

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:05 am

He stopped a good foot away from her. "Paranoia?" He said raising his brow.
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:07 am

Red snapped her head towards him, her purple eyes fixed on him. "How did you know that?" she asked him, frowning a little. She ajusted the bag on her shoulder and shifted from one foot to the other. She didn't like talking, talking meant to possibly letting go of her secrets, which would lead to bag things. She swallowed and tucked her hair behind her ear again, even though it hadn't moved from behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:09 am

"i can tell by your actions, it was ethier that or your shy as hell" he said as he examined her with his warm brown inviting eyes.
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:12 am

Red shrugged, a limp action from her shoulders, almost as if it pained her to make the move. "I'd say both, but more towards the paranoia side," she muttered to him, glancing his way again. "But I guess that's why I'm here. I'm mad, I'm paranoia and I need 'help', whatever that means." She swallowed and looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:15 am

"Ah the 'you need help' bit, my rents said the same thing to me and my brother." He said as he saw her bag and then summoned up his. "Sadly we can't stick around right now cutie"
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:16 am

"My parents didn't send me here, a friend did," Red muttered to him. She glanced to him and narrowed her purple eyes when he mentioned he couldn't stick around. "What do you mean by that? And for future references, don't call me cutie, or you may find yourself with one limb left."
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:19 am

"Ooh violent and hot i think i found a good one" he said as he smirked a bit more. "Anyway we got a call for a friend and we can't hang around this mansion for a while
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:21 am

Red shot him a dark look and sighed, rolling her eyes. "And why can't be hang around this place any more?" she asked him. "Basically, if I hang around here, am I going to die?" She watched his face.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:23 am

"I believe so, cutie" He said basically ignoring her threat as he leaned against the wall
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:25 am

"Well, then, it looks like I'm staying," Red told him, shifting her bag again. "Where's the bedrooms or cells or whatever they're called in this place?" She glanced to him. "And what did I say about the 'cutie' thing?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:26 am

"Meh i never found'em and i just think that name does you justice"
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:28 am

"Does me justice, huh? Thanks... I think." Red sighed and frowned. "You never found them? How is that even possible? Have you slept here ever since you got here?" She raised an eyebrow to him.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:34 am

"Nope I have a sleeping disorder, and your welcome"
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:35 am

"Oh, sorry," Red muttered to him. "Didn't know, I try not to sleep anyway." She sighed. "Nightmares are annoying, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:36 am

"They are when they come out and try to eat you" I say as i looked her over
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:37 am

Red frowned. "I've never had my nightmares do that on me," she said to him, narrowing her eyes a little when she saw him looking her own. "Hey, don't look at me like I'm an object!"
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:39 am

He looks back up. "Sorry old habit"
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:40 am

"Habits are bad," Red muttered to him. "What's your name, Sleeper Boy?" She didn't usually come up with nicknames for other people but this one seemed to fit the boy perfectly.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:41 am

"Soren Stone, Cutie"
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:42 am

Red frowned. "I prefer my nickname," she said to him. "And call me Red, no Cutie, or like I said, you might walk out of here with only one arm."
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:42 am

He smirked a little. "okay Red, but your threats are hot to me"
Back to top Go down
Red Phoenix
Insane
Red Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:20 am

Red rolled her eyes. "Men, you're all the same," she said to him. She pushed her hair behind her ear again when it came loose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia in the Mansion   Paranoia in the Mansion Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranoia in the Mansion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next