Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Movie Time EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Movie Time EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Movie Time EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Movie Time EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Movie Time EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Movie Time EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Movie Time EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Movie Time EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Movie Time EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Movie Time I_vote_lcapMovie Time I_voting_barMovie Time I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Movie Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Derek had just set Rift on the couch. In all honestly he had the faintest clue about what he was doing as he showed her a few movies that they kept around the house. "Mmm, you pick, I'll watch, and that offer can wait unless you've made up your mind.", he said, unaware of Figgs' humming in the kitchen.

He sat on the couch again, leaning against her, trying not to crush her with his size.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Rift finished up her sandwich, swallowing the rest of her made-to-go breakfast. As he sat her down, she quickly began drinking her orange juice. So far they seemed far less interested in drugging her food. She watched as Derek grabbed a few random movies off the shelf, bringing them back to her.

She glanced down at them at his offer, finding it just a bit odd that he insisted on leaning on her. He was acting a lot like her old dog, in fact... She picked them up, tossing most of them aside with disinterest until she came upon a familiar image. A movie she'd seen many times when she was younger. Jack Skellington atop the hill could be clearly seen on the cover. She paused at the movie, then looked to Derek, setting it on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:36 pm

He felt something hit his lap. Thought however he could make out a movie. "Huh, never really wtched movies, just figured you'd wanna do something other than talk.", he said as he took the tape out, and inserted it. He gave Rift the remote. "Obviously I'm not gonna be aware enough.", he said with a slight chuckle, before continuing. "So you'll have to do it.", he said, sitting down so that he wouldn't lean on her.

Instead, he pulled her closer to him. "You can lean on me this time.", he said, his hair still just a bit damp from his shower. He then whispered, "I'll let the offer stay until you decide to use it.". He turned the TV on with the TV remote, and couldn't do anything else because rift had the VCR remote.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:43 pm

"Movies are nice...I like the noise..." Rift said, Derek's arm keeping her close to him. Her long hair was still far from dry, as it took hours to fully dry. Her index fingers tapped the edge of the remote which she had cupped in her hands. She pointed it at the blank screen, pushing the button to start the movie. "I'm not much of a movie watcher...but I like to have the noise..." she semi-repeated.

She could hear Derek's heart beat where he pulled her to lean on him, a slow and steady pace. It was strong even with the altering drugs he'd been force fed. She continued to fiddle with the remote in her hands, beginning her less than rhythmic humming notes as the movie began.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Derek didn't care much for the movie at all. He wanted Rift. All to himself. Just doing well, whatever. He wanted to lean in and kiss her, as his heartbeat began to increase. Sweat slowly started rolling down his forehead. "So you just like the noise huh?", he questioned, but brushed it off.

"So, I do have a question for you.", he said, staring at her with his green eyes, lust-filled. "How do you...feel about me?", he asked Rift, running his hand into her hair, and feeling that it was wetting than his.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Rift nodded, her wet hair rubbing against his shirt. She was able to easily detect the increase in his heart rate, and even felt his body grow a bit warmer. "I used to turn on movies and just write or draw..." she muttered, the movie serving as little more than background noise.

Her own heart jumped to her throat, quickly feeling flush at his question. "I-" she choked on her own words, trying to think of any words for such a situation. She was never one to openly admit much. "I mean, I practically just met you...how would I...really know such a thing," she said, growing more and more quiet. Her body was perfectly still, but she felt as though her skin was buzzing, a tingling sensation across her entire body as she came to a head rush.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:57 pm

He smiled. It was perfectly understandable that she didn't know. "It's okay.", he said, seemingly dozing off a while after saying that.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:01 am

Rift sighed a bit, turning her head down and away. She continued fiddling with the remote rather nervously now. She didn't want to turn him away, but she also didn't like to come on too strong. It was simply the way she...currently...was. She instead stared at the empty glass set on the table, the few drops of orange juice settling at the bottom of it.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:04 am

Derek seemed to be having some sort of nightmare. He growled, but could seem to open his eyes. Sweat was wheeling down his forehead, and other parts of his body as the growling pursued. Whatever medicine was in the orange juice, was causing him to have a horrible nightmare.

Derek was changing, and Rift was watching. He wanted her to leave, but didn't want her to leave. He was crying, switching between yelling for her to leave, or begging her to stay.

His eyes opened and his beathing was quite heavy.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:09 am

He began turning, growling in his sleep and mumbling something. She quickly grabbed onto him, trying to calm him as his nightmare progressed. She too had many nightmares, and knew well that it could be dangerous being around someone having a night terror. She got up to her knees, pressing against him as she wrapped her slender arms around his head, pulling his ear to her chest. She rested her cheek on top of his head, whispering and hushing him as she stroked his hair. It was difficult to hold onto him, as he twitched and thrashed a bit, but she held on, closing her eyes as she hushed and wiped his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:13 am

All he knew, is he was near what he wanted. He mumbled out, "thanks". He could stop something else, as he crossed his legs to keep Rift from seeing that Derek even fell victum to the lust of primitive humans. "So, do you listen to music?", he asked, not really wanting her to let go.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:16 am

She heard him mutter at least semi coherently, then cross his legs. She knew there weren't many men who crossed their legs for more than one reason. She smirked a bit, still petting his hair. "Of course I listen to music," she said, her voice resonating between the two due to her throat being partially pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:20 am

"I doubt you listen to the girly music, probably Lady Gaga or Adam Lambert?", Derek tried guessing from what Dannika, the toughest girl here, liked listening to. "I don't really, like Adam Lambert, but sometimes his music is fine, I prefere Sheryl Crowe, Toby Keith, Shania Twain, and some others.", he said.

"I guess you caught me crossing my legs, huh?", he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:23 am

"I listen to most things," she said, sitting back down and releasing his head. "Pretty much any genre, though I tend to avoid rap or anything that reminds me of it...though the older stuff is alright..." she said, seeming to drift off momentarily. She then turned back to him, smirking again. "Well what ever do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:27 am

Derek heard her about her music. But then she smirked. "Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said that, so..", he growled out. "Anything else you enjoy doing for fun?", he asked he, trying to pull her into a hug as he blushed.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:31 am

Rift was pulled against him once more, her long hair draping over the two of them. She blushed, her face not in his visible range. "Well..." she said, closing her eyes tightly. A lot of the things she liked to do were what got her sent to the place to begin with. "Nothing deemed appropriate by society," she said, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:34 am

"Occults, dark things.", he said with a grin. "I agree, though I have no real interest in them.", he said. He didn't like this, it was kinda awkard. He looked directly at her face, through her hair. "Hey, do you know what time it is?", he asked, knowing that time flew by when you had fun.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:37 am

Rift glanced up, her two toned eyes peering through the white strands. She shook her head slowly. "I...don't have a watch," she said, holding up her scarred wrists. She sat up away from him, glancing around the room for any wall clocks or the sort. She glanced at the t.v., the movie nearly over already. Has it really been so long? she wondered, standing up. Her hair easily reached down to her waist, dangling rather straight.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:40 am

"It has to be late, we woke up around 12, so after breakfast, and then 2 hours of a movie, it's around 3 or 4.", Derek said. "Hey, so I gotta ask.", Derek swallowed any fear he had. "Did you ever decide on that one wish, or should I revoke it?", he stated, being as serious as he could aside from the drug.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:41 am

Rift kicked at the ground a bit. She didn't like having things taken from her, but didn't know what she wanted right now. "Rain check?" she asked, skipping backward from the couch a few strides. "Want to go outside?"
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 am

Derek nodded. "Yeah, Rain check, if not, you get a kiss.", he said with a grinned. But he was really excited to get outside. "We'll have to call Mrs. Figgs, I'll let you do that.", Derek said as he walked over the the double clear doors and looked outside.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:56 am

"Call?" Rift asked herself as Derek walked away. There didn't seem to be any pager buttons or the like around, and she certainly wasn't going to go walking around to find the shifty woman. So, she decided to just yell out, "Mrs. Figgs?! We would like to go outside please!!" She was much louder than expected from her normally quiet demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:59 am

"WHAAAAAT!", the old lady shrieked out as she was entering the code. She then said that when they came in, to tell her, before she disappeared.

Derek was outside quickly, and acted sad, befcause looked at Rift and used the puppy eyes. As if he was say, 'Look, you beat me with a whip, feel guilty and hug me'. It regularly worked for him, though rarely did he use it.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:03 am

Rift quickly walked out the doors, hands neatly folded behind her back. She walked over to Derek, an almost evil smirk coming across her face. "You know, you keep acting like a puppy and I might just have to treat you like one," she giggled maniacally. She then turned to the grass, expression changing to go soft once more. She smiled, running over and throwing herself onto it, rolling to her back. Of course, she was careful to not show off, being in a miniskirt and all.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:06 am

Derek then decided to go along with it. He made barking noises, then watched playfully as Rift threw herself into the grass. Derek pounced, jumping over her so that she could get up. He had a look that screamed, 'you asked for it', and let his mouth stay open, tongue out as drool descended to Rift.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movie Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Time   Movie Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie Time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Lyle Mansion :: Left Wing First Floor :: Entertainment Room-