Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAlone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 I_voting_barAlone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAlone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 I_voting_barAlone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:27 am

Derek slowly pulled out from under her. It was morning, and he could feel it retracting from his body. He moved away from Rift, going into nearby bushes as, with less moaning and being quite quiet about it, Derek returned to human, although, had no clothes. "Oh well, I'll just have to wear Jason's clothing.", he said, walking back towards Rift, picking her up gently, and swinging her slowly onto his shoulder. He started walking with her, hung over his shoulder. He seemed to take great care in watching his step, and keeping Rift on his shoulder with good balance. "Hey, Rift, you awake?", he asked her in a soft growl. He set her down against a tree, before seating himself with her on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:30 am

Rift was rather limp in his arms most of the way, her skin rather cold as though she were trapped in a nightmare. Even so, her body radiated an energy, but was quickly subdued as he set her down. She trembled and shifted a bit before slowly looking up to Derek. "I was...dreaming..." she muttered before leaning her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:02 am

Derek heard her voice. "A dream...was it a bad dream?", he asked her softly through the tone of his voice. He looked down at Rift, smiling, and obviously glad to see her. "Well, as bad as this looks, I'm sorry about anything that happened yesterday.", he said, running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:32 pm

Rift let out a soft sigh, and shook her head. "No more than usual..." she said, ignoring the horrific images she'd seen in her sleep. "Where are the others?" she asked, turning her face up to his.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:36 pm

"Not far off, you want to go see them?", he asked her. He kissed her forehead. He picked her up as he stood up. "I'll carry you too.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:40 pm

"Aren't you worried..." she started as he lifted her. "After all, they'll see you umm...no clothes..."
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:05 am

"You can tell them I'd need clothing, I'm sure Jason packed clothes for me, he knows what the changed does.", Derek said as he kissed her. On the lips. He pulled away shortly after. "That, or someone is buying me some damn clothes.", he growled out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Outside Lyle Mansion :: Forest-