Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 I_voting_barAlone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 I_voting_barAlone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Rift collapsed onto him as he pulled her there. She glanced up to his face. "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable..." she said, her heart beating heavily in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:27 am

"Well, I would like to not rush things.", Derek said. He had his reasons. Fear that Rift may not be his only infatuation. Or vice versa. "You can look and touch all you want.", he said, flashing a genuine grin.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:08 am

Rift looked up at Derek, not knowing what to feel. She was somewhere between happy and disappointed. She liked that he didn't want to rush, but she was unsure of the true reasoning behind that. Perhaps he was waiting for someone...who wasn't her? Either way, her body wanted him in the now, in any way she could have him. She smiled to him, running her hand along his chest to his pant line again. "Assuming Luke doesn't interrupt again," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 am

"Hey wont't, he's smarter than he looks, and smarter than he acts. Maybe smarter than me.", Derek said, tone of voice switching between a growl and a moan. His right hand ran through her hair, soft to the touch to Derek. His left hand, lifted his body off the ground slightly. He eyed her intently. "I like.", he said, taking one of her hands and placing it to the left of where he original target might've been, and her other on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:20 am

Rift simply set her head on his chest, laying there. She acted content, but the way he spoke was bothering her somewhat now. Did he...have a thing for Luke? All the more reason to be paranoid about the strange boy now. Oh joy. No, that couldn't be right, Derek said he was straight, right? Well, wouldn't be the first time she'd been lied to. "You seem to be fond of Luke even though you don't know him too well," she said trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:30 am

"No.", Derek said sternly. That was enough to make him want to get up. But he didn't. He forced himself to stay there. "I dont' even want to know why you'd think that.", he said, trying to hold back his anger. Derek was now turned off, not even in the mood to talk to Rift anymore. He simply looked down at Rift.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:32 am

Rift sat up, looking a bit angrily at Derek. "I meant you hold him in high respect even though you say you don't trust him," she said, her face plainly showing she could tell he was mad with her. "The fact that you got so defensive over it tells me otherwise though," she snapped, turning to stand up and walk off once more.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:53 am

Derek simply looked at her. His eyes showed the anger he had. He wanted to find Luke. He wanted to snap his neck. He wanted Rift and only Rift. But as she walked away, Derek growled. He was at a loss for words, left, sitting down alone. He wanted to cry, but the rage that boiled his skin wouldn't let him. And then he felt it.

It came faster, the bone cracking response as Derek whimpered out in pain, quickly removing his clothes. On his hands and knees, his body jerked and twisted, hair receeded as fur emerged. Muscles rippled across his body as The Change struck him.

He collasped as the big black wolf, panting as his green eyes looked around.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:56 am

Rift shuddered to hear the whimpers and snaps, closing her eyes tightly. Her hands were wound in tight fists as she stood just a few yards away. She knew what she'd see if she looked behind her. He'd changed again, she'd driven him to it. She couldn't help it, her emotions always got the best of her in such situations. So instead, she stood there, gritting her teeth as she fought back tears.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:59 am

His eyes found her as he gingerly stood up. He growled out to her, Rift, don't do this, you know I don't Luke. His head lowered when he said it, before rising up to face her. He wouldnt' chase after her, he hadn't really walked like this before.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:07 am

Rift stood there for a moment, staring into the ground. She slowly turned her head, just enough to see Derek from the corner of her eyes. "You want to accuse me of something...there's something bothering you, and you wont tell me..." she said, walking to a tree and leaning on it. She crossed her arms, holding herself as she leaned her head against the trunk.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:10 am

Derek gingerly walked closer before stopping. Rift, please, I don't like Luke at all, if anyone likes him it's Jace, Derek growled out at her. He looked up at her face, making a low rumbling noise.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:14 am

Rift slumped down to the ground, looking over to Derek. "It doesn't matter about him...you got so defensive over it and...now look," she said, motioning o his changed form. "Something's been holding you back...and I just don't know what it is anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:16 am

This time he was angry. Fine. You got me. I'm not sure if I want to run a relationship this fast, your the second girl I've dated, and I have anger issues because I'm a werewolf, he growled out at her.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:19 am

Unfortunately, Rift really couldn't understand much of anything Derek had said this whole conversation. All she really knew was that he was angry with her. She rested her head against the trunk of the tree again. "Maybe you should just...go to sleep..." Rift said, looking up to the sky, second guessing what it was she wanted anymore.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:25 am

Derek gingerly walked over to her. He nudged her to lay down as he did.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:27 am

Rift looked at him, her eyes holding a seemingly depressed expression. They held no joy currently. She simply let out a soft sigh, and curled up onto the ground. It would be a long night, and she doubted she would get any restful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:33 am

Derek felt her lay down, and then he was good enough for sleep. And as he thought, he did fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:35 am

Rift closed her eyes, and tried her hardest to get some rest. Yet, through the nigh she kept hearing noises, keeping her awake. She kept feeling the shadows all around them, making her uneasy. It simply wasn't a very sound night for her, between her own thoughts and problems.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Derek adjusted himself slightly during his sleep. His tail moved around Rift.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Rift simply lay there throughout the night, staring out into the darkness. The shadows shifted and swayed, darting back and forth. She twitched, nearly feeling the urge to jump right out of her skin as she felt Derek's bushy tail brush against her. Her heart was beating hard as she quietly tried to control her breath, curling into his warmth in the cold night.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:59 am

Derek's eyes slowly flickered open. He could feel Rift curling into him. Is this how their relationship would go? Derek growled, just a deep, rumbling growl with no meaning what so ever. He looked at her, head tilted slightly as if to say, 'Are you still mad at me?'. His eyes flickered into a pout.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Rift glanced back to Derek over her shoulder. "I...I just don't like the dark..." she said, resting her head back on the ground and forcing her eyes closed. In reality, it was practically one of the reasons for some of her sleep disorders. Then again, some of her disorders were the cause of her fears.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:24 am

Derek would not sit for her to lay on the ground. He nudged her with his head, attempting to signal for her to lay on his body. It wouldn't bug him in the least, he was able to drag Jace around, so he could probably handle Rift using him as a blanket or a pillow. If she wouldnt', he would continue to nudge her.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Rift tilted her head onto his fur, yawning as her eyes were feeling heavy. She quickly drifted off to her nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!   Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone Again, Stormed Off Alone!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Outside Lyle Mansion :: Forest-