Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
The Roman's hangout - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Roman's hangout - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Roman's hangout - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
The Roman's hangout - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Roman's hangout - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Roman's hangout - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

The Roman's hangout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Location : OH simple im in *gets hit by a car, nuked, then buried in cement* ....nevermind...

The Roman's hangout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:30 pm

"Yeah if you like dark, wet, places animals with a reason come to rut in"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:33 pm

"i was being sarcastic" she whispered laughing softly. "why are you here? dont you have a home?" she asked turning around looking at him curiously
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Location : OH simple im in *gets hit by a car, nuked, then buried in cement* ....nevermind...

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:37 pm

"I avoided the manison after a boy in black and a vampire left, taking odd beasts with them"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:41 pm

she nodded... "im being sent there" she whispered bitting her lip... looking at the floor
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:46 pm

"Is it your mom or dad that hits you?" He asked walking up tk her. Even while he stold a few feet away m, in the shadows she saw his muscles
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:50 pm

she blushed softly. "my dad... my mother passed away about four years ago from an accident, and the last person to keep me safe was my older brother, but he passed away recently." she whispered
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:53 pm

"Its alright, I'll keep you safe...and pleasured if you require it"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:58 pm

she blushed deeply. "ill be fine.." she answered quietly. her clothes were sticking to her. her watch beeped. "crap. i need to get to school, do you mind...." she twirled her finger signaling to turn around
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:01 am

"Hey you saw me naked why not just dl it" he said
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:10 am

she blushed then sighed undoing her hair. she snapped her fingers and her uniform was folded neatly on a rock next to her. she stepped out of her shoes and grapped the hem of her dress and pulled it off revealing her all black lacy bra and matching thong. she was toned and lean, and her skin was ivory and soft. she leaned over to grab her uniform shirt and buttoned it up, then the skirt, that only covered an inch past her bum, tucking the shirt into her skirt. Afterwards she pulled on the black vest and buttoned that up and then tied the bow behind her back then tied the red bow around her collar. She slipped on her thigh high white socks and slipped on her black mary janes with a three inch heel. she made a mirror appear and fixed her makeup and did her hair then when she was done she dusted off her skirt, checking herself again in the mirror to see if everything was perfect.

ooc: picture on her profile
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:16 am

"Nice body you have there, but how do you go to school if there's ni school for miles?"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:18 am

"its hidden in a forest nearby. Its a prestigious private school, and students are able to live there until they graduate, but ever since my mom died, my dad came to pick me up and drop me off everyday.. "
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:19 am

"And?"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:21 am

"i can teleport there" she said muttering
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:26 am

"Hm what about those bruises?"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:30 am

she sighed quietly and then all the bruises vanished... "its temporary" she said gently.. "not like its the first time i had to use this spell"
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:33 am

"So what about me? Not like I can skulk around the forest, tracking your scent"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:35 am

"i can bring you with me if you want" she whispered
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:36 am

Myde shifted like he was uncomfortable. "Ill try to go, but I'm still uneasy about schools"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:42 am

"ill be with you the entire time" she whispered smiling gently. she snapped her fingers and his clothes changed into her schools uniform that consisted of slacks that was the same color as her vest, white button up with a red tie, and matching blazer with the school's logo on his left breast with pockets on the lower part of his jacket. he had a pair of black converse on and a black belt on too. "there... but just a few adjustments" she whispered walking over to him.

She untucked his shirt, undid his first button and loosened the tie slightly. then she smiled. "there" she said quietly smiling
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:46 am

"Nice...but why play with my clothes?"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:48 am

"it looks better like this" she said smiling up at him. "ready to go?" she asked her black messanger bag with the schools golden and red logo on the front on her shoulder and his in my hand
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:52 am

"I guess.. if I don't mal a guy or fuck a girl whose heat is too hard to resist..." he took his bag form her
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 am

she blushed and then teleported them to her school
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:57 am

He got teleported away to the private school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Roman's hangout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Outside Lyle Mansion :: Graveyard-