Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
The Roman's hangout EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Roman's hangout EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
The Roman's hangout EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Roman's hangout EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
The Roman's hangout EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
The Roman's hangout EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Roman's hangout EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Roman's hangout EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
The Roman's hangout I_vote_lcapThe Roman's hangout I_voting_barThe Roman's hangout I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
The Roman's hangout I_vote_lcapThe Roman's hangout I_voting_barThe Roman's hangout I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

The Roman's hangout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Location : OH simple im in *gets hit by a car, nuked, then buried in cement* ....nevermind...

The Roman's hangout Empty
PostSubject: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:51 pm

A boy walked in to the graveyard, he looked right at home amoungst the tombstones, he climbed into a tree then jumped onto a(whatever these tomb things are) and sat down on the roof. The boys name, was Myde sables, with his shaggy brunette hair and striking blue eyes, he mimiced that of a gargoyle on a churchyards tower. He stared down, gazing at the presence of anyother person, like the beasts he was able to transform into.

Last edited by Dark Crow on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:45 am

A girl walked in with flowers, tears rolling down her face but blending in with the rain
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Location : OH simple im in *gets hit by a car, nuked, then buried in cement* ....nevermind...

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:51 am

Myde cocked his head to the side, the rain heavyset and hiding him. 'A girl? Hm...guess she's here for a personal reason' he thought then leapt down, dropping on the emerald colored grass, then walked towards her slowly, his white button up and black jean already wet with rain water.
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:57 am

She was in a floral dress her long curly dark brown hair clinging to her back from the water.... She bent down and placed the flowers on the grave of her older brother...
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:03 am

He stopped and leaned against the tombstone. "Good afternoon" he said calmly. He was perfect at the moment, hiding his emotions and his beasts primitive side.
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:05 am

She jumped turning around hands glowing green on instinct... "Who are you?" She asked in a shakey breathe
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:07 am

"Myde sables, Witch" he said shifting a little, his hands grew claws for a second. "Dont try it, I'm faster than your words"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:12 am

She glared at him "pleasure of meeting your aquantence myde" she said with sarcasm "Juliana Kelly at your service" she mocked curtsied
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:18 am

He raised a brow. "Look, if you got a problem sith me already judt say it, without being a flat out sarcastic bitch" he said these words so nonchalantly it was odd how he could be DPD and bipolar.
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:20 am

She sighed... "Sorry..." She whispered sitting in the wet grass hugging her knees, forgetting she was in a dress... "It's just... Nevermind, you probably don't want to hear about my problems"
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:25 am

"No no it's my fault,you can tell me if your comfortable" he said sitting in front of her
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:31 am

"I came to bring flowers to my older brother... He was the last of the people in my family that loved me for me, not what they want me to be, saying I'm a freak of nature and on and on... No one understands how i feel since I was left outside my adoptive parents home when i was a baby, I dont know who my real family is, or even if they are alive, I was raised like a regular mortal but had witchcraft classes with my mom after school everyday... My father never liked magic or our world, he was just a mortal after all..."
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:37 am

"Hm...I see,I had a family, but they got sick of me so I was taken to a boarding school...I had to deal with everybodys crap...but the beast I can change into dealt with them...I hurt them, scarred their minds too...but the blood...all the blood, on my skin, in my mouth....it was horrible"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:41 am

She leaned foreward and gently pulled some of his wet hair out of his face showing his startling blue eyes... They where gorgeous... "But you're better now right?" She whispered
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:43 am

"Depends on my mood...the animal is hard to handle sometimes" he gazed into her eyes, blinking slowly.
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:50 am

Her eyes were a shade of her own green, but sometimes theh were multicolored when she performs spells. "Same with me" she whispered. "When I get upset, i hex people without realizing it" she added "but if you're on my good side, I won't hurt you" she added softly. She glanced down at his lips then back up at him "you wouldn't hurt me, would you?" She asked softly
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:53 am

'Not with my fangs and claws' he thought then nodded. "I'd never hurt your body, I wouldn't dare touch a hair on your head"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:03 am

She smiled gently then she looked down and noticed some nourish blackish marks showing on her arm... Damn she forgot!!! She started to panic "ummm... I got to go" she said scrambling to get up from the wet grass covering the marks on her arm with her hand instinctively
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:06 am

He got up and shifted around so he was in front of her. "What's wrong? A second ago you were totally fine"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:12 am

She could start to feel that her muscles were getting sore... The spell was wearing out and more blueish blackish marks were showing on her skin. By now myde could probably see the marks on her neck that looked like fingers . Small tears were rolling down her cheeks and then her knees gave out.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:18 am

His arms flashed forward and càught her with ease. "Bruises...abused or self made...." he trailed off and dragged her to a little shack...okay its a cave but it was all he had since he ran away from the manison.
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:22 am

"Abuse" she choked out quietly crying into his shirt "y-you cant tell anyone!" She whispered pleadingly "please" she barely whispered
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:26 am

"Fine...nobody will know" he said putting her down. He put his hands on the cool floor and then lit a match before creating a warm fire. "There we go, get warm"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:29 am

She curled up her knees to her chest as she sat close to the fire, but she sneezed a couple times and shivered hereand there
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:32 am

He sat by her. "Single?" He asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roman's hangout   The Roman's hangout Empty

Back to top Go down

The Roman's hangout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Outside Lyle Mansion :: Graveyard-