Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
By The Angel, By The Blade EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
By The Angel, By The Blade EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
By The Angel, By The Blade EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
By The Angel, By The Blade EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
By The Angel, By The Blade EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
By The Angel, By The Blade EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
By The Angel, By The Blade I_vote_lcapBy The Angel, By The Blade I_voting_barBy The Angel, By The Blade I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
By The Angel, By The Blade I_vote_lcapBy The Angel, By The Blade I_voting_barBy The Angel, By The Blade I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

By The Angel, By The Blade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

By The Angel, By The Blade Empty
PostSubject: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:05 am

Azaraiah stepped out quietly from the black van. Wearing a regular white shirt and plain black jeans, his blonde hair covered his eyes. "Hey, Mara, this was my fault, I shouldn't have let the guy insulting you get to me, or dad wouldn't have had to send us here.", he said. He expected her to call him Azi, her pet name for him. "Don't worry, everything will be, Azi's here for you.", he said, holding his bag and hers. He would wait for her to get out, and open the door for her. "And please, you may call me Azi, but everyone else must know my name is Luke, not Azaraiah.", he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:21 am

Mara's deep red eyes gazed outward from the back of the van. She had on a red trench coat and matching rain boots over her purple unitard. She brushed back her short purple hair from her face as she stood. She walked gracefully to the edge of the van, hopping down from it. "It's alright, Azi. I understand, really..." She probably would have done the same thing, so it wasn't that big of a deal to her. "As long as we get to stay together. It's not like Father was around much anyway," she said, walking toward the building.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:28 am

He looked at her. "Father loves us, we're almost adults, within a years time.", he began, but stopped. "You probably don't care, but he truely cares, but the order needs him, and he promised he'd give us messages somehow.", he reassured her. I don't want her doubting father, no matter how cruel he can be, Luke thought. He examined the building, curious to know what lived there. "There's downworlders here, I can feel it, hide your Steeli and avoid making any marks, we cant' show anyone what we are.", Luke said as he opened the door and let Mara go first.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:32 am

Mara sighed a bit, her red eyes showing her sorrow. "Yes, Father cares..." she said to make her brother happy. She shook her head, putting on a smile. She pulled up the collar of the coat, making sure to keep anything 'odd' hidden. "Alright, no marks. Got it," she said, seeming to only partially listen. "Just try to keep it in you pants," she said teasingly as she semi-skipped through the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:37 am

He could tell she was doing it to make him happy. "I'm glad you believe that too.", he said. Just because Luke had said it, didnt' mean that he wouldn't use the healing mark when he had to. But now Mara had done him in. He seemed to strike a pout. "You know you can't ask me that, Im' still searching for the one I want to call mine.", he hissed out, his words like venom in his mouth. "If anything I'll take my relationships slowly here.", he said, entering and closing the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:43 am

"Slow meaning a real date before you climb in bed?" Mara teased some more. She couldn't help it. She was sweet usually, and she loved her brother...but he could really be a man whore. Besides, it was the job of siblings to pick on each other, was it not? "I'm only picking," she added afterward.

Before another word could be said, a young girl ran smack into 'Luke'. She had short black hair, and dark red eyes. She was wearing what looked similar to a black and white school girl's uniform, along with a black beret.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:45 am

"Hmm, picking on me Mara, you know better, we're--", he began, getting smacked into as he held himself up, catching the girl that smacked into him. He gave her a look over, then looked at Mara. "Maybe I dont' have a choice how my relationships will go.", he joked out as he focused on the girl. "Hey I'm Luke Fairchild, and that's my sister, Mara.", Luke said, gesturing the middle finger to Mara.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:55 am

"Mmhmm," Mara said, putting a hand on her hip as he looked over the girl. "Sure you don't..." she muttered. The girl in his arms rubbed her head, before looking up at the boy who'd caught her. Don't trust him, he just wants in your pants! That's all any guys will ever want from you! The voice within her head hissed. She shook her head a bit. Mara looked over at Luke flipping her the bird. "Love you too bro," she said with slight sarcasm.

The girl looked up at him, and blushed a bit. "Umm...I'm...Ruki," Haruhi said, giving her nickname. She stood back up, so that Luke wasn't the one supporting her. Mara just rolled her eyes. That didn't take long...
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:59 am

Luke felt her leave his grasp. "Hmm, not even a thank you. Your so polite, just like every other girl I've dated, aren't I right Mara?", he asked her. It was true, most girl's just used Luke because he was Luke. He appealed to them because he was who he was. "Well dont' even try a late one, you can stuff it in your box.", he said, pleased with the language level he used already.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:02 am

Mara sighed, rubbing her temples. "We're in a mental institute Luke, remember?" she grumbled. "For all you know, you're lucky she even spoke at all." Ruki looked extremely offended, like she was about to break down and cry. She took a couple steps back, dropping to her knees and hiding her face in her hands. Mara walked over, shoving her brother's shoulder, "Good job, look what you did now!"
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:10 am

Luke shut up. He didn't mutter. Maybe I was too harsh, he thought. His breathing increased. He came to realization that he had grabbed a nearby knife. No, not grabbed it, stabbed his hand with it. He trembled. He hadn't usually bled unless he fought demons. He quickly jammed that hand into a pocket. He looked at Ruki. The shove wasn't as much as this. This was the golden liquid that ran through his blood, he was an angel, but that was no excuse. "I'm not even going to say sorry, so instead..", he said, nudging Mara out of his way.

He crouched down, pulled up Ruki's forehead and kissed it gently. "I'm sorry, I'll stay away from you from now on.", Luke said, standing up and slowly walking into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:16 am

"Azi..." Mara said, catching a glimpse of his hand. She didn't know whether to feel sorry, or be angry with him. She let out a groan, grabbing at her hair a bit as he walked off. "So much trouble..." Ruki's eyes had been tear filled, but she was speechless about him. She honestly couldn't think of anything to say, though that wasn't all too odd for her. Mara looked down to Ruki "Uh, sorry about my brother..." she said, hoping she hadn't seen anything.

Meanwhile in the kitchen...

Rift had just gotten done alerting a few beings to get ready to flee that night. She was looking for more, but was feeling a bit parched. She'd made her way there, and grabbed a juice box from the fridge, stabbing the straw into it. As she closed the door, she jumped a bit seeing Luke standing there. "Uh...I don't remember you..."
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:21 am

"Hmm, oh, I'm new, I'm Luke Fairchild, me and my sister just arrived here.", Luke said. He felt the steeli. "And may I say, your gorgeous. Well, to the least you didn't try and knock me down.", Luke said. "You must have a boyfriend, what is he, quite the loner to leave you alone?", Luke asked, pulling her hand so he could kiss it gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:25 am

Rift's heart jumped to her throat, eyes widening a bit at the stranger. He was rather bold, and somewhat charismatic. She closed her eyes, shaking her head. "I uh. Yeah I have a...No, he's just...we're just..." Rift tried explaining everything at once, which wound up just coming out in a jumbled mess. She blushed, a bit flustered by the situation. She pulled her hand back, placing it on the juice box in her hand and looking to the floor. "People call me Rift..." seemed to be the only thing she could say without tripping over her own words.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:27 am

"Well Rift, it was nice to meet your hand and learn your name, but I need to get back to my sister.", Luke said, trying not to cause another breakdown. "Mara, come and get a snack!", he chimmed out in a heavenly tone.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:30 am

Mara was already standing behind Luke as he called her. She cleared her throat a bit, giving a 'Really? Another one?' kind of look to him. "Oh no, Azi. I'm already here, no need to let me interrupt the party," Mara said, stepping forward. She smiled at Rift then looked to Luke. "You feel that?" she whispered to him.

"Sorry, um. I think Gwen is out right now. If you want some food, we have stuff for subs..." Rift said, before bringing the straw to her lips and drinking some of the apple juice inside. It seemed Mara had left Ruki back in the other room or some such.
Exit Ruki
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:40 am

Luke looked at Mara. "What party, nothing has happened yet.", he said. He shot his sister a look that said, 'She's taken.' "Rift, this is my sister Mara, Mara this is Rift.", Luke said, gesturing towards each of them. "Yeah, I know Gwen is out, she drove us here.". Luke said. He went over to the fridge and rummaged through it.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:32 pm

"That never stopped you before," Mara muttered under her breath, looking at her nails inconspicuously.

Rift stepped aside to let Luke get to the fridge. "I'm sorry to disappoint you...but...well, I have to tell you this. We're leaving tonight...all of us. We're getting as many of the kids out of here as we can, and running away..."
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:05 pm

"Hey, sister, all these kids wont' get out, you were asleep, but I seen the guys with guns.", he said. Luke steppe back from rgw fridge with bottled water. "So, your leaving this place? Count me in, I don't like it here, all these dow-- I mean strangers are nice and all, but...", he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:35 am

Mara sighed at first, she hadn't known about men with guns. "Hunters?" she whispered to Luke. She then glared at him sharply, nudging him as he almost blew their cover...again. Jeeze, he's worse at keeping secrets than me sometimes... she thought.

"We have protection..." Rift said, fighting a lump in her throat. Could the hunters from earlier be who they were talking about? The same ones who shot Derek in the leg? "We have to try anyway," she said, glancing away. "If you want to help, go help round up the other teens for the escape..."
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:23 am

Luke felt her nudge. He leaned into her ear. "Yeah, sorry.", he said, before pulling back. "You might as well get out now while you have the chance, Gwen told us that all the staff are out on a trip to do something, so if anyone's leaving, nows the chance.", Luke stated firmly. "I, for one, would gladly stay behind and make sure that everyone gets out.", Luke said

Jace couldn't sleep at all. Worried about his brother, the note left by Derek had frightened Jace. He had come downstairs, and went into the kitchen, much to the dismay to see another boy kissing Rift's hand. He slunk away before returning. "Hey Rift, I see you've made new friends.", Jace said, almost in a tone Derek would use. He revealed himself from the bathroom, as he had to check his blood sugar. "No need to worry, derek wont' find out, the jerk took off after the other.....", Jace started. He had heard rumours from the Dekards about the other types of supernaturals, and one that hardly was one. "Who are these two? They look familar, like I've seen them before.", Jace said, but Luke took notice. "Uh, no, I have never seen you before.", he attempted at a lie, however horrible it was.

Last edited by Azaraiah on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Rift shook her head. "We can't leave without the others. Derek wont and neither will I. If you think we should get out sooner, then go round up everyone you can." Rift took another sip of the juice, squeezing the box when empty and throwing it away. She quickly spun around hearing a familiar voice. "Jace!" she exclaimed. How long had he been standing there? She hoped he wouldn't take things the wrong way. "Wh-what do you mean he wont find out? Find out what?!" she asked, slightly worried. She took a few worried steps backward, only her backward was toward the other two.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:42 pm

"The jerk left. At this point I dont' care who knows that Im' a sorceror and my brother is a werewolf, but Rift, he went after the other werewolf, something about taking her to a nearby pack...", Jace said.

Luke looked up. Mara wouldn't be able to stop him now. "Sorceror, Werewolves? So your Jason Gredd, huh? Never thought I'd see you again, you probably dont' remember me, but my mother was close with your family, you see.....", he started. he had left Jace a bit stunned, unable to speak. "Look, I dont' have the time to explain, if your worried about your brother the nearest pack operates from a bar.", but Luke now felt it.

He turned his glance upon Rift. "Theres' something about you I dont' understand, it's like....there's more to you then...", he began, shaking his head. "No, it couldn't be.", Luke said.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Mara smacked Luke upside his head. "He wasn't supposed to know, Azi!" she said, crossing her arms and pouting. "But I do agree a bout her. I feel it too..."

"What?!" Rift asked, turning t stumble back into the kitchen counter. "What are you talking about?" She turned to Jace. "He left?" she asked softly, a sinking feeling in her stomach. She then turned back to the other two, standing back up. "In all honesty, I don't think I belong here...I think I'm just messed up. I don't know what I am. I'm not magic like a witch, and I'm not a werewolf or vampire. I think they made a mistake sending me here."
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Luke felt the smack. It was more than he expected from his sister, as it sent him into the fridge, which Luke responded to rolling out of the fridge's way. "Mara be more careful.", Luke said. Jace walked over to Rift. "We'll find Derek, don't worry, either that or he'll show up.", Jace said, standing beside Rift.

Luke stood up, dusting himself off. "Well, Mara, now we might as well tell them about the order, they're supernaturals, or at least aware of the world.", Luke said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By The Angel, By The Blade   By The Angel, By The Blade Empty

Back to top Go down

By The Angel, By The Blade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Lyle Mansion :: Left Wing First Floor :: Front Door-