Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Penny's Party  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPenny's Party  - Page 2 I_voting_barPenny's Party  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
Penny's Party  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPenny's Party  - Page 2 I_voting_barPenny's Party  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Penny's Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Location : OH simple im in *gets hit by a car, nuked, then buried in cement* ....nevermind...

Penny's Party  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:49 am

He blushed, feeling himself getting hard while she grinded him, his grip tightened slightly on her hips
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:02 am

penny then bursted in.. "Who invited you two!" she screamed at us
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Location : OH simple im in *gets hit by a car, nuked, then buried in cement* ....nevermind...

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:04 am

"Well, Myde didn't want to come so he gave me his invite, I'm Desmond...she's hot so nobody can question her being here"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:07 am

Penny looked at him confused.. "wait.. i went to school with a guy named desmond in middle school... are you?"
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:09 am

"Yes, Penny, Im Desmond"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:14 am

"and im his date" she said giggling hugging his waist pressing her chest against his side
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:16 am

He squeaked. Date?! "Yeah, shes my date" he said putting his arm around her
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:25 am

she giggled and leaned into him comfortably
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:27 am

He smirked as everyone gawked in shock and jealousy
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:30 am

she kissed his cheek smiling "b-b-but you... and you..." a guy spoke up. "what the fuck??!!! hes a nerd and shes fucking hot! this has got to be a joke" juli smirked.. "joke on this" she said kissing myde deeply threading her fingers into hiss having a deep and passionate kiss
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:23 am

He kisded her back, arms around her waist
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:03 pm

She pulled his glasses off as she kossed him deeper grinding against him as they made out. She also slipped her tongue in his mouth for good measure... She then opened her eyes and glared at penny and the guy whose name was dustin, also with a playful glint in her eyes.
Juli reluctantly pulled away and licked her lips softly. "Oh you're a really good kisser!!" She giggled at myde
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:45 pm

He smiled. "Thanks...I never thought so"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:48 pm

She just smirked wanna pop the secret?
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:26 pm

He winked. Yeah, lets pop the sercret
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:13 pm

She stretched her arms up.. "mmm that was fun huh myde?" She giggled and pulled his glasses off and put them on her for fun. "Even though i think you dressing up nerdy is cute I kiss my old myde" she said pulling out his tucked shirt and rolled his sleeves and brushed his hair back with her hands
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:19 pm

He smirked and took out his braces and removed a comb to restyle his gravity defying hair, then covers uo his false ance by wiping it away. Then smiled crookedly. The Lady Killer was back. "Good afternoon Penny, Myde Xavier Desmond Sables at your service"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:35 pm

"Juliana Kelly" she said smirking pulling her dress tighter making it her real size
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:43 pm

"So Penny, how do you think of us now? I mean back then you kept me under your thumb with the other bitches, how do feel for me and my apparently gorgeous girlfriend who probably just broke your little title"
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Juli just giggled and hugged his waist
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:55 pm

He chuckled and put a arm around her shoulders. "Wanna leave? Or should we just stick around to spit her more?" He asked like she wasn't still in front of them, looking a mix between shock and outrage
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:00 pm

"Hmmm im sure if we bail this party we can have more fun at home but we can stay if you want to"
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:02 pm

He picked her up. "Let's go home then, its your pick this time too" he whispered the last part in her ear and swaggered out with her.
Back to top Go down
BelovedAngel
Slipping Sanity
BelovedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:23 pm

She blushed deeply and glanced behind ur seeing all these people staring at them she skirked and gave them the finger and hen giggled and settled back into his arms
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:30 pm

He chuckled. "Charming" he said under hus breath before walking her back to their cottage in the woods
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Party    Penny's Party  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Penny's Party

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Outside Lyle Mansion-