Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Alone, in the Bushes EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Alone, in the Bushes EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Alone, in the Bushes EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Alone, in the Bushes EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Alone, in the Bushes EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Alone, in the Bushes EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Alone, in the Bushes EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Alone, in the Bushes EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Alone, in the Bushes EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Alone, in the Bushes I_vote_lcapAlone, in the Bushes I_voting_barAlone, in the Bushes I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
Alone, in the Bushes I_vote_lcapAlone, in the Bushes I_voting_barAlone, in the Bushes I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Alone, in the Bushes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Alone, in the Bushes Empty
PostSubject: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Derek landed with Rift in his arms. He looked at her, his green eyes burned from lust. He leaned forwards, nibbling into her neck, before pulling back at tossing his shirt aside. His body was still warm from his earlier Change. "I know how much I want you, can you say the same?", Derek asked, forcibly kissing Rift with passion. Derek found no interest in fighting his urges, even if they were escaping. He pulled away, giving her breathing room. His hand still emminated pain, and he easily wrapped himself around her, ignoring his hard.

He tried to hide it, but he couldn't. "You know, that skirt makes you look very nice.", Derek growled out.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Rift held onto Derek as they landed, carefully lowering her feet to the ground as he allowed her. She watched as he slung his shirt aside, turning back eyes filled with passion. She whimpered a bit at his voice, pressing into his kiss. "Yes..." she whispered to him as he released her from the kiss. She looked down at his hand, eyes softening. Of course, that wasn't the only thing she saw when she glanced down. She blushed at his comment. "You really can just ignore the pain, can't you?" she asked with a soft smirk on her face as she looked back up at him.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:38 pm

"The pain in my hand is nothing compared to the pain...below the belt.", he said. He didn't feel any pain in his hand at the least, the blood had dried to a crusty red, but yet he pained in another area. He waited, but yet couldn't. He also knew she looked down. "I'm glad we feel the same way about each other.", Derek said.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 pm

"Pain? Does it turn you on that much?" she asked in a slightly teasing tone as she got close, her skirt brushing against his pants. "Of course I feel the same...I'm sure you could smell it..." she muttered, blushing as she looked down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:59 pm

"No....my senses are rather, distracted.", he said, pinning Rift to the ground. "If we did it now, without agreeing, it would be rape.", he said, looming over her body, his hard brushing against her as he adjusted himself. "I really want you, so rape could never cross my mind.", he said. He, howewver, gave into urges and he bit directly into her neck. He could taste blood. He removed his teeth, noticing it was just a few skin piercing marks. He eyed where he bit her. "So--sorry.", he said, using his tongue to clean Rift's blood off him.

"I doubt you'll become a werewolf like me, I'd have to bite you when I'm Changed.', he said, remaining on top of her, his breathing deep as his chest moved in and out.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Rift shuddered as he pinned her to the ground, though not in fear as she had earlier. Her breathing was heavy as he spoke, such teasing words. She knew it wouldn't be rape, as she'd likely not protest. She closed her eyes, feeling his body close, brushing against hers. She let out a whimper, fingers grasping hard onto the back of his head, though she didn't try to pull him off. In fact, as Derek pulled back her eyes were more lust filled than ever. She got quite a head rush from the bite, not even thinking about the possibility of his werewolf infecting her. "It's okay..." she whispered, wrapping her arms around him, knees coming up around either side of his side seeming to hold him in another embrace all their own.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:26 pm

It's okay, she didn't mind me causing her injury, Derek questioned. He tasted her blood, maybe enjoyed it. But he pulled himself off Rift. Stand up, he looked at Rift. "Relax, I need some time to think.", he said, climbing up a nearby tree so he'd be out of site.

After he got comfortable, he slipped a hand into his pants, and began thinking as he did something he rarely did, as his arm moved slowly.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Rift sighed, head falling back onto the ground. He left her wet and wanting him, going up into the tree where she couldn't follow him. She rolled onto her side, bringing her knees together with her hands folded between them. She curled up there, looking off from the base of the tree. She wondered how he couldn't smell her when she could smell herself, the wanting and wetness. She whimpered there on the ground, trying to resist her own temptations.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:37 pm

Derek moaned in pleasure, thinking about Rift. The thoughts about her made it much easier to do what could fill the void. Until he moaned out in pleasure, pulling his hand back and relaxing himself. His breathing was heavy, body throbbing. He thought about Rift. He had just left her.

"Rift.", he whispered out.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Rift was still lying far below on the ground where he'd left her, squeezing her legs together as they writhed. She hated giving into such an urge when he could come back down there at any second and see her. It was embarrassing, and so she fought it, essentially just teasing herself further. She slowly sat up, sitting on her heels as she heard Derek, though barely. She glanced up to the tree, but it was dark and he was on a high branch.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:51 pm

He jumped down, wincing in pain as his hand met the ground. It started bleeding again. He threw himself at her in an embrace. he kissed her passionately, making it look like he was eating her face.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Rift glanced up just in time to see a dark figure rush toward her. She was startled, but quickly realized who it was as his lips met hers. She quickly relaxed, pushing back into him as she rose to her knees. She threw her body into his, wrapping her arms around his neck before she released the kiss. "Sorry..." she whispered, burying her head beneath his chin.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:01 am

"Why are you sorry?", Derek asked Rift after she was buried benearth his chin. He stood up, suspending her above the ground. "We should go back to the others.", Derek said.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:29 am

Rift wrapped her arms and legs around Derek as he lifted her off the ground. She smiled up to him. "For getting you that turned on," she teased, trying to hide her own excitement still. She smiled bitter sweetly up to Derek. "If that's what you want..." she said, holding him.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:35 am

"No, it's what I want, but not what I really want.", Derek said. He kept holding her untl he was hard again.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:38 am

Rift lifted her head to look up to his face once more, locking her ankles behind his back. "So then, what is it you really want?" she asked, her green and blue eyes staring into his.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:45 am

"You.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:50 am

Rift blushed, using her leg muscles to lift her to his lips, pressing hers against his. She pulled back momentarily to look into his eyes again. "I want you too..." she said quietly, before pressing into him once more, rocking her hips back a bit. By now she'd soaked through her underwear.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:19 am

Derek looked at her. "We're going back..NOW!", he said. He carried Rift back.

(topic end?)
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:53 am

Rift sighed, resting her head on Derek's chest. "Alright," she said reluctantly, not that she had much choice.
[end I guess >.>]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone, in the Bushes   Alone, in the Bushes Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone, in the Bushes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Outside Lyle Mansion :: Forest-