Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Alone with the birds EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Alone with the birds EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Alone with the birds EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Alone with the birds EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Alone with the birds EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Alone with the birds EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Alone with the birds EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Alone with the birds EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Alone with the birds EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Alone with the birds I_vote_lcapAlone with the birds I_voting_barAlone with the birds I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
Alone with the birds I_vote_lcapAlone with the birds I_voting_barAlone with the birds I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Alone with the birds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

Alone with the birds Empty
PostSubject: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:45 am

Luna sat on a bench in the Aviary surrounded by birds of all sorts. The Raven had flown off to warn the others and Luna was already packed. She didn't know where the cat was that had been following her around and at the moment she didn't care. She was playing her ocarina with her eyes closed focusing on the song and not much else (Lost Forest). She was content at the moment not worrying about accidently casting spells or anything and pretty much forget at the moment about the little fact she was a witch. A few times her thoughts flickered to her birthday which was only days away now but they were quickly brushed aside as she tries to keep focused on the song. Without meaning to she infuses it with a bit of magic that would make it carry throughout the mansion. It would get harder to hear the farther you got away but louder when you got closer though it would barely be hearable most places in the mansion it would still be possible
Back to top Go down
https://mythsanctum.rpg-board.net
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Varaug had already packed his things,when he heard some noise.Varaug decided to investigate,walking to where luna was,also where the noise was coming from.Varaug had left his bags in his rooms,so he didnt have them.Varaug looked around in the aviary"a room full of birds,sounds like alot of squaking and bird crap"says Varaug looking around
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Only all the birds weren't flying around or making noise. They were gathered around where Luna was sitting keeping quiet. Luna hadn't noticed him enter being near the center of the avairy (which is very big) and being completely focused on playing
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Varaug sat down next to the birds"this is extremely creepy"says Varaug looking at all the immense numbers of birds in one group."havent i seen this in a movie?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:01 pm

A few of the birds peck him trying to get him to be quiet. Luna still hadn't noticed being completely focused on playing
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Varaug growled a bit swatting at them then eventually just watched and listened.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:19 pm

After a bit Luna's song comes to a end. She lowers the ocarina and takes a few breaths to steady her breathing after playing so long. Her eyes were still closed so she didn't yet notice Varaug
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Varaug appaulded a bit"oh cmon guys,dont be all stiff,you surrounded her to hear it,least you can do it applaud her"says Varaug smiling from him mocking the birds since they cant clap
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Luna jumps her eyes opening quickly looking over at Varaug. "I don't think they were gathering for the music. Animals have just been drawn to me since my powers started coming in" says Luna
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Varaug looked at her"sounds cool,and yet completely annoying"says Varaug sitting down"i havent realized what i am yet"says Varaug trying to change the subject
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:47 pm

"Well hopefully your just human. I wish I was" says Luna
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:55 pm

"that'd be cool,but then also boring"says Varaug still sitting there,looking around
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:05 pm

"Maybe for you" Luna mumbles
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Varaug smiled"dont know whatcha have till its gone"says Varaug relaxing"so why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:26 pm

"To forget for at least a few minutes" says Luna looking down at the ocarina in her hands
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:42 pm

"forget about what?"says Varaug spacing out now from boredm
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:17 am

"Forget everything" says Luna standing up and walking out the birds moving out of her way though she had to be quick at the door to not let any out (topic exit)
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:27 am

Varaug sighed and did the same,going to his room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone with the birds   Alone with the birds Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone with the birds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Lyle Mansion :: Left Wing Floor 3 :: Aviary-