Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
The Samurai half-demon arrives I_vote_lcapThe Samurai half-demon arrives I_voting_barThe Samurai half-demon arrives I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
The Samurai half-demon arrives I_vote_lcapThe Samurai half-demon arrives I_voting_barThe Samurai half-demon arrives I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

The Samurai half-demon arrives

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Umbra
Medicated
Umbra

The Samurai half-demon arrives Empty
PostSubject: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:56 pm

Kohaku walks to the front door of the school. He is carrying a blade at his side. His expression is vacant. He has three purple markings that look like scratches on each side of his cheek. His hair is white, the clothes he is wearing proves how much he is into the feudal era. What the giant white fluff is on his right shoulder is unknown. His ears are slightly pointed.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Astra was sitting on the steps playing her flute sitting in the middle of what seemed to be a mini whirlwind. A black cat was sitting near her outside the whirlwind which had also blown the girl's witch-style hat up and was holding it in the air above her head
Back to top Go down
https://mythsanctum.rpg-board.net
Umbra
Medicated
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Kohaku entered through the open doors and looked around the inside. 'What the hell is this place?' He thinks. 'It seems pointless to be here.' He walked back to exit the doors of the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm

The double doors of the back of a white van opened up, a young girl standing inside. She had slightly pale skin, and blood red eyes. Her hair was short and choppy, black in color. She had on a black and white schoolgirl-esque outfit with a black beret. A flower pin was on the beret, setting it off from her dark hair. She had a small sling on her shoulder, acting as a backpack/purse.

She walked to the edge of the van, and hopped out. The rush of wind played at her skirt, causing it to ruffle and wave. Two men on the inside of the van dressed in white reached out, closing the van doors before the van drove off out of the driveway. The girl watched them until they were well out of sight then turned back to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:24 pm

The flute music Astra was playing can be heard drifting through the doors. Astra had seen the boy but he hadn't seemed like the talking type so she didn't bother to stop playing
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Medicated
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Kohaku stepped aside for the girl at the door to go through, he saw the place was nearly empty and there were no people around besides the three of them. 'What is the point of this place? I don't see any reason to stay.' He thinks, as he is waiting for the girl to walk through the door.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Haruhi Mizuko was the girl's name, which could be seen tagged on her bag with a medical alert card. She took a few steps toward the mansion then stopped looking at the boy. Pointed ears? He's just another one, she thought, clenching her eyes shut. She knew she saw things...things that weren't always there. Unfortunately, she generally couldn't tell the difference between real or fake.

She opened her eyes again, he was still there. Look at him, he's waiting for you to pass by so he can do something... a voice hissed in her head. "No..." she muttered, stumbling back a step. She seemed paralyzed there, trying to choose between passing the boy, or turning and running now.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Isis (the cat) could hear something going on outside so she gets up and walks out the door. She sees the girl who looked really frightened and walks down the steps and over to her. She rubs againest the girl's legs meowing softly
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Medicated
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Kohaku noticed the black cat walking by. 'A black cat... can't go back now, crossing roads with it is a bad omen.' He thinks. He turns back around to go further into the mansion. 'Whatever... fine. There is no activity though.'
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Haruhi felt a chill run down her spine as the black cat approached her. Yet, she sighed in partial relief, seeing the strange boy walk away. She glanced down to the cat, then knelt down to pet it. "At least you aren't here to hurt me..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Isis meows again happy to be petted. She didn't talk because she wasn't supposed to unless Astra said it was ok.

Astra noticed Isis wasn't on the steps beside her anymore but wasn't worried, Isis was a cat after all
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Medicated
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:01 pm

He walked around to a part of the room which was pretty much vacant of people and leaned on the wall there. 'Hmph... this place is so pointless. I see no point of it. Is there a back door to this place? I really wish something actually happened... this place is such a drag.'
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Haruhi stood up, giving the cat one last quick pet. "Did you come from inside? You should go back in if you're someone's pet..." she said, then began walking up the steps. She got to the front door, feeling very anxious as she reached out to push the doors open. She took a few steps inside, and glanced around a bit nervously. The place was eerie, and she felt like everyone was judging her already.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Isis walks past her and right up to Astra as she stops playing the whirlwind stops dropping her hat back onto her head. "There you are Isis" says Astra bending over and petting the cat not yet noticing the new girl
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Medicated
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Kohaku closed his eyes and ignored the sound of both the girls. When was something going to actually happen? He let his body fall against the wall. The place was full of boredom in his opinion. The freaked girl had definitely not caught his interest. Nor did the odd girl with the odd black cat.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:02 pm

"So...its name was Isis..." Haruhi muttered to herself. "Guess it was someone's pet after all..." she said kind of sad. She then began to walk past Isis and Astra.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:05 pm

"I'm a familiar not merely a pet" Isis meows. "Oh Isis don't talk. You'll scare the girl out of her skin. Can't you see she's frightened enough already" Astra scolds the cat. "I was just correcting a little mistake" Isis defends
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Medicated
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Kohaku had fallen asleep. His expression in this state looks much more calm and peaceful. His slow breathing was rather unnoticeable.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Haruhi halted, eyes darting to the side at the cat. She'd 'hallucinated' animals talking before, but did that girl just talk back? She turned her body, pointing to it, and looking to the girl. "Umm...excuse me but...did that cat just talk?" she asked, hoping the girl wasn't a hallucination herself.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:40 pm

"Oh sorry about Isis. Yes she did talk but she's not supposed to unless I tell her she can. You see she's not my 'pet' so to say. She's my familiar, my animal guide. I don't really own her so she was just correcting you. I'm Astra by the way" says Astra
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Haruhi took a step back, holding her arms to her chest. She certainly wasn't expecting her to confirm that the cat HAD spoken! "Wh-" she started, eyes a bit wide. She's messing with you. She's just like the others, she wants to see you hurt... the voice in her head hissed. She closed her eyes, shaking her head. "No, no...that can't be right..."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:29 pm

"I told you not to talk Isis. Now look what you've done" Astra sighs.
"Sorry" Isis mumbles
Astra brings her flute to her mouth and starts playing mixing a bit of her magic with her song to help the girl calm down. It was a song that reminded one of a warm sunset on the beach and if you listen closely you could hear the soothing sound of waves crashing
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Instead of calming her, it only made Haruhi feel worse. "Stop it, stop it!" she screamed, clenching her fists over her ears. Probably not the best idea to play a magic song around a schizophrenic.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:37 pm

"Sorry. I was only trying trying to help. I didn't mean to upset you even more" says Astra stopping right away looking a bit downcast
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Medicated
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:30 pm

The girl screaming "Stop it!" had woken Kohaku up in a startling way. He was quick to get to his feet and put his hand to the hilt of his blade. He looked and saw nothing out of place. He released his hand from the hilt. He saw that the cat was no longer at the door and no one was there to block him from leaving. He headed for the door to exit. 'This place is such a drag.' He thinks as he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai half-demon arrives   The Samurai half-demon arrives Empty

Back to top Go down

The Samurai half-demon arrives

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next