Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Reading up on.....nothing EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Reading up on.....nothing EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Reading up on.....nothing EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Reading up on.....nothing EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Reading up on.....nothing EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Reading up on.....nothing EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Reading up on.....nothing EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Reading up on.....nothing EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Reading up on.....nothing EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Reading up on.....nothing I_vote_lcapReading up on.....nothing I_voting_barReading up on.....nothing I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
Reading up on.....nothing I_vote_lcapReading up on.....nothing I_voting_barReading up on.....nothing I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Reading up on.....nothing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doragon
New Resident

Reading up on.....nothing Empty
PostSubject: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:11 am

Varaug walked around the library,bored,he was looking through books,seeing some good ones once in awhile,and scrolling through them.Varaug then saw ________
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:49 am

A Raven swooping in grabbing a book of the shelf and flying to a girl with long light blue hair and bright blue eyes sitting at a table with no company other then a black cat. Books on magic were scattered acrosd the table and the Raven drops the newest one in front of her with a bang making her jump. "Can't you be more quiet" the girl complains. "I don't know how. I don't have hands" the Raven crows. "Dumb bird" the girl mumbles under her breath. "I heard that" the Raven crows
Back to top Go down
https://mythsanctum.rpg-board.net
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:29 am

Varaug needed info,so he decided to go to the girl with the books and sat down"whatcha readin?""says Varaug full of curiousity

Last edited by Doragon on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:01 am

((Wrong character, this is Luna who just found out what she is))
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:50 pm

(edited,you should really label these things Razz)
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:06 pm

"Books on magic. So what are you supposedly?" the girl asks looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Varaug looked at her like shes insane"im a boy,what have you never seen a boy before??"says Varaug as he could believe it,thanks to his mean personality
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:14 pm

"Yah but I thought someone was a boy and he was a werewolf, thought someone else was a girl and she was a vampire according to this Raven. I thought I was a girl and instead I'm a witch" she says
"And I'm proof of that" the Raven crows before the girl literaly holds it's beak shut
"I'm trying to figure out how to undo the spell I caste that made him talk because he won't shut up" the girl says
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Varaug looked at himself"uuh well im not a vampire,my teeth arent sharp,not a werewolf,so that leaves with,whatelse is there,is that all?"says Varaug curious and amazed he was this talkative without insulting someone
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:46 am

"No clue, that's just what I know of and I didn't even think those were real till last night so who knows what else is real" says Luna
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:35 am

Varaug growled a bit"your a load of help,well what do i look like?"says Varaug knowing she couldnt tell
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:04 am

"Like a boy. I really have no clue what you are" says Luna
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Varaug put his hand behind his head and relaxed"i'd ask you to use magic to find out,but your obviously extremely new,so ill ask this.Who can tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:28 pm

"No clue. I've been here less then a day" says Luna
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Varaug thought to himself"do you have a book about all of the things someone could be?"says Varaug hoping so,since this one his last hope for the library,the source of information.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Rift wandered through the halls searching for any of the female residents. She'd been given a duty, and so she was determined. Her hair was still dripping wet with lake water, but she would worry about a shower later. She wandered into the library wearing her little black skirt and red top. She saw the two at the table from across the room, and so moved swiftly over to alert the girl as she'd been told.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:29 pm

"Er, any one of these I guess. Their all books on magic and myth." Luna says waving her hand to indicate all the books on the table. She looks over to the girl when she walks over.
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Varaug then walks and opens a book,leans against the wall,and starts studying it"hmm"

(so what does the book say?and is it the right book?)
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Rift looked down at the girl with her two toned eyes, her long white hair dangling behind her. "Look, I don't really know you but I'm a resident here. I've been told to rally up all the resident teens I can and alert them that we're leaving the mansion...tonight. I need you to help spread the word too..."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:20 pm

"Well make use of Raven here. He can't help but talk" says Luna getting up. "Sure I'll help. That means I get to keep talking" the Raven crows hopping around a bit

((You decide Dora))
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Varaug smiled"may i help,or do i not count as a resident,since i came here about an hour ago"says Varaug still reading the book,seeing all the different kinds"what time is it?"says Varaug marking the page

Last edited by Doragon on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:31 pm

[there wouldn't be books on 'ways to see what you are']

"It's evening. That's all that matters. We need to alert everyone as fast as possible. We leave tonight," Rift said, before turning away and walking back out of the library. She went on her way, looking for more people to alert.
Back to top Go down
Doragon
New Resident

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:00 pm

(strange no self help books in a mental institute Razz)

Varaug put the book to his side and walked off to alert others of this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading up on.....nothing   Reading up on.....nothing Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading up on.....nothing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Lyle Mansion :: Right Wing Floor 3 :: Library-