Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Well guess I'm here EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Well guess I'm here EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Well guess I'm here EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Well guess I'm here EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Well guess I'm here EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Well guess I'm here EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Well guess I'm here EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Well guess I'm here EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Well guess I'm here I_vote_lcapWell guess I'm here I_voting_barWell guess I'm here I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
Well guess I'm here I_vote_lcapWell guess I'm here I_voting_barWell guess I'm here I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Well guess I'm here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

Well guess I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Luna walks through the front door pulling along her bag. It was rather big and had wheels and a handle so she could roll it around instead of carrying it. Sitting on top was a solid black cat, only the most recent one that had started following her around. "What's with these animals" she complains under her breath trying to shoo the cat off but it jst stares at her with it's big green eyes. After a bit she gives up and looks around not sure where to go
Back to top Go down
https://mythsanctum.rpg-board.net
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Another boy had arrived at the same. Athletic, he looked around the same age as Luna. "Hey, I'm Jason Gredd, you can call me Jace.", he said, extending a hand.

Bernadette shooed the cat out the door. "Hello, I'm Bernadette, I'll take your things, and let you get comfortable, but be quiet, because everyone else is upstairs sleeping.", she said, as she and two strange men too their stuff.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:21 pm

"Luna. So what are you here for?" Luna asks quietly as she shakes Jason's hand. She was glad the cat was gone until a raven flies in through the still open door and lands on her shoulder. She slaps a hand to her forehead before literaly grabbing the raven off her shoulder and throwing it out the door. ?Just before she shuts the door you could see the raven open it's wings and start flying before it could hit the ground so it didn't get hurt
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:24 pm

"Hmm...Not really here for any reason, I was told I have a brother here, but I was an only child, but other than that, my parents abandoned me, my foster family anyway, and I had no where else to go, and well, I was desperate.", he said. "I guess you must be in here because of you uncanny ability to attract animals?", he said, but couldn't help his next comment. "Because I could feel it when I stood next to you, that little magnet attracts boys too.", he said, the horrible pun his.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:29 pm

"No I'm here because supposedly I'm bi-polar. As for the animals, they started coming around when I turned 13 along with other weird things that no one can explain. Once I turned 14 mom packed me up and shipped me here" says Luna. "And I'm not a boy magnet, if anything I repel boys" she says
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:31 pm

"Your certainly not repeling me.", Jace said. "Hmm, I can smell....well, nothing, it's like this place is dead.", Jace said. "C'mon, we should explore this place, we have the whole night to find out who else lives here.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:37 pm

"A bit spooky here. Reminds me of vampires and witchs on halloween. Double, double toil and trouble Fire burn, and cauldron bubble" says Luna in a joking voice but just as she finished theres thunder making her jump. "That was freaky" she says
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:41 pm

Jace smiled. "You know that too huh.", he said, looking off, before he noticed her jump. "Oh, hey, calm down, I'm sure it was just thuder and nothing else, I mean I was told there's a few kids hanging outside that live here.", Jace said.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:46 pm

"I still think it was freaky. Though not as freaky as another time when..........ah forget it" she says before she meantioned whatever she had started to talk about figuring it was just weird and he'd probably call her crazy
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:48 pm

He heard her stop mid-sentence. "Hmm, can't be any worse than my life, my parents died when I was born I think, I live with my foster Family, the Dekards, up until a few days ago. Nothing can surrise me anymore.", he said as he started walking.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 pm

"My father left when I was a baby. And really it is quite a weird story even if it's not very long. A girl I knew from school stopped me when I was walking home. She and her friends started teasing me and made me mad. I don't know why but I said 'Wicked girl all nice and clean, let's see how you scream'. No sooner then I said it they were attacked by a bunch of bees" says Luna shuffling her feet. "That was to weird to be a coincidence but there is no other explaination"
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:56 pm

"Strange indeed, but I'm sure it's nothing.", Jace said, a look of worry on his face. Derek's birth father told me to watch out for witches, but I couldn't tell she was one, those experiments were pretty powerful, and even without knowing, she managed to cast a spell, he thought. He remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:05 pm

"Told you it was a weird story. Since then I've been trying to watch what I say just in case it happened again. But it seems anytime I get mad ryhmes just come to me, I've been having to stop myself from saying them. And why am I telling you all this?" Luna says the last question she was talking to herself
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:08 pm

"Uh.", Jace cut in. "I asked, you answered.", he said as a tall, B.O. covered boy loomed over Jason and Luna. Jace looked at him. "Hey.", he said as the boy looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:16 pm

"Uh, hi" Luna says not feeling so talkitive anymore. She feels something brush againest her leg and looks down seeing the black cat again trying to get her to pet it. "Oh comeon. How'd you get back in here" Luna complains on the verge of throwing the cat like she had the raven
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Jace backed off, standing beside Luna.

The boy looked at them, then the cat. "Sorry, I came in the front door.", he mumbled as he picked up the black cat. "Hey, I'm Der--", he got cut off as Jace hugged him. Derek seemed to try and get loose, but to no avail. "Hey Derek Dekard, it's me, your brother, Jace Gredd.", he said, slapping Derek on the back and forcing him to drop the cat. Derek seemed at a loss for words, but Jace was happy.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:25 pm

Luna stood there looking lost, no clue how to react. The cat meowed in protest as it was picked up. When it was dropped it landed on all four paws and hides behind Luna's legs. Luna looks down at it and frowns. "At least the raven didn't..........." Before she could finish the raven lands on her shoulder. She slaps her hand to her face in annoyance again
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Derek growled at the two animals. This time, it was Jason had himself perched behind her.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:37 pm

"Black cats and evil woes, these animals are my foes, twilight, dawn, blackest night, keep these animals from my sight" Luna bursts out mad and annoyed. No sooner then she had said it both the raven and the cat vanish, literaly. Luna blinks in surprise not quite sure what had just happened
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Even Derek backed off. Jace knew why. Derek seemed to growl at her now. He looked at Jace, and Jace looked at Derek. Jace opened his mouth first. "Derek, you can include her later, I wanna get to know you.", he said, kidnapping Derek up the stairs as Derek groaned. Jace signaled for Luna to follow.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Luna was still looking around for the cat and raven but she didn't see them anywhere. When she sees Jace waving at her she follows keeping a few feet behind them
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Derek went on ahead, as Jace grabbed Luna's arm and walked her to his and Derek's shared room. Derek seemed displeased that he had to be in company without his shirt on, and he had already put on deodorent and a shirt. Jace sat himself and Luna onto his bed.

Derek would break the silence. "You, your a witch.", he said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Luna blinks then bursts out laughing thinking he was joking. Then she notices he was being serious her laughter dies down. "Alright I know I'm weird but really, witchs arn't real unless you count girls with bad attitudes" says Luna
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Jace would speak. "I'm a sorceror, and I learned Hebrew just to recite my magic.", he said, holding up his hands.

Derek seemed to shrug off her surprise. "I'm a werewolf, that's why i'm physically stronger than him.", Derek said, pointing at Jace. "Besides, you spoke an Incantation that affected animals, and I'm part wolf.", Derek said.

Jace seemed to agree. "Your probably here because your powers are too strong for you level, or did you mother and father never tell you like my dead parents?", Jace asked with a hint of malice.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Repeat Patient
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:59 pm

"Really guys it's not funny anymore. I'm no witch and werevolves, vampires, shapeshifters, ghost, ghouls and things like that are not real. I mean how can they be their myths" Luna says still thinking they were pulling her leg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well guess I'm here   Well guess I'm here Empty

Back to top Go down

Well guess I'm here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next