Myth Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mature Mythological Creatures RP. 16 and under have restrictions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am
Latest topics
» Template
Therapy...oh joy EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:53 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Therapy...oh joy EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am by TheFallen

» Paranoia in the Mansion
Therapy...oh joy EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Therapy...oh joy EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 pm by TheFallen

» Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy
Therapy...oh joy EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 am by BelovedAngel

» Juliana's Cottage
Therapy...oh joy EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am by TheFallen

» Penny's Party
Therapy...oh joy EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm by TheFallen

» Juliana's Cottage
Therapy...oh joy EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:11 am by TheFallen

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Therapy...oh joy EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am by aprilcarter

Top posters
TheFallen
Therapy...oh joy I_vote_lcapTherapy...oh joy I_voting_barTherapy...oh joy I_vote_rcap 
Red Phoenix
Therapy...oh joy I_vote_lcapTherapy...oh joy I_voting_barTherapy...oh joy I_vote_rcap 
BelovedAngel
Faolán
Derek
Luna
Umbra
Doragon
Deadly Wolf
aprilcarter
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Therapy...oh joy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Location : OH simple im in *gets hit by a car, nuked, then buried in cement* ....nevermind...

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Felrez in his normal calm persona was looking at the clock waiting for something to happen. "Doctors late, and im not insane!" He said glaring at the empty chair near him. "Shut up Phillip!"
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Madame brandy walked in. Dressed in less than assuming garmets, she looked like most people, that would work in an office. Short brown hair with blonde streaks, glasses, and the regular office miniskirt.

"Hey, so, I haven't been told anything about you, I'm Madame Brandy, and let me tell you it will be a pleasure to talk with you during your stay, I'm sure you'll make friends with others here.", she said. "Now, I want you to tell me your name, age, parents, and then I'll let you ask me one question.", she said.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Location : OH simple im in *gets hit by a car, nuked, then buried in cement* ....nevermind...

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Felrez saw the therapist and almost let his wits die. "F-Felrez Gem, im 16, my parents are Korey and Vincent Gem"
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:31 pm

"Thank you, Felrez, now I'll tell you some things about your stay. Your lucky, because Nick left, and there's an open room if you want to bunk with another guy, named Derek. He doesn't say much and normally keeps to himself, so he shouldn't cause too much trouble.", she said.

"As part of living here, your may talk to Gwen, or Mrs. Figgs if you want to go out back and get your required 30 minutes of exercise. There are also occasional outings that you may participate in, albiet you need my permission.", she said. "Bernadette, the owner of this house, also helps take care when Figgs or Gwen need a break, and for schoolwork, Mr. Jones, will recieve any work your teachers send, and you'll get an hour of his time to recieve any work, and any lectures you've missed."

"Now, I want you to remain calm, close your eyes, and describe what you see to me.", she said.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:35 pm

"O-okay" Felrez closed his eyes then saw the same thing he normally saw, "a city mostly in ruins, it's almost like a maze but then the sun flickers into an eye and then the shadows start to move and shift into spiders, t-their crawling toward me...no! get away!" he crumpled to the floor writhing and slapping his body.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Madame Brandy jotted that down quickly, and then set it down. "Felraz, remain calm, open your eyes.", she said. "I cannot make you do anything about this, I am only a guide.", she said calmly, hiding a syringe underneath some papers as she pulled out a wamer cookie, with a strong aroma. "Chocolate Chip Cookie?", she asked, holding it up with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 pm

He opened his eye slowly and remebered where he was then reached for the cookie, but then stopped himself. "Im not going to be drugged am I?" He asked. "Im getting tired off that"
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:43 pm

"No, I don't have access to any drugs, unless permitted by Dr. Jefferson, and even if I do, I normally wont' use them unless your, say, threatening to harm yourself or me.", she said. "Trust me, the cookie is not drugged, take it and go meet the other caretakers, Gwen is much nicer, you should meet her before Figgs or Bernadette.", Brandy said.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:47 pm

He nodded took the cookie and started for the door then stopped. "Oh yeah I almost forgot, Is it true that im mad?"
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:48 pm

"I'm not sure, Felraz, but from this first meeting, I can't exactly say, but I'm sure you'll adjust.", she said, trying to brrighten the mood.

Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:52 pm

He nodded then smiled. "Im looking foward to seeing you again, your pretty...nice!" He said then left and came back. "Um little help?"

Last edited by PuppetCrow on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:09 pm

"Hmm, I'll just--", she said as Gwen approched them. The gothic look seemed strange, but she smiled. "Hey, you must be Felraz, kinda cute.", she said, as Brandy sighed. "I'll show you to your room, we've already got your stuff in their.", she said.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:11 pm

At word cute, Felrez looked at the floor then shook his head. "Alright" He said then looked at Gwen. 'Not too bad looking yourself' he thought
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:15 pm

"Okay, so your sharing a room with Derek Dekard, and he'll tell you why he's here, if he wants to.", she said, leading Felraz towards the stairs leading upstairs. "When you come up here, always go through the left door, as this is the girls side, you also eat breakfast without the girls, so dont' worry about being completely dressed when it's breakfast.", she said as she opened the left door. "This is the nurses room, you'll probably find me here.", she said, opening a door across the room. "Go until you find an open door, that's your room. Your side is the clean half, Derek's is the messy one.", she said, jumping onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Felrez nodded and openly smiled at her once. "Im so going to enjoy this place" he remarked then started to walk away."Maybe we could hang out later?"

Last edited by PuppetCrow on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:23 pm

"Maybe If I'm not busy.", she said. "You should go check your room and make sure everything your parents sent is there.", she suggested.

In the room, black hair stuck out from under a messy blanket. It was a faint odor of persperation in the room, and Derek dared not move. He was still thinking about Rift.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:26 pm

He nodded and went to his room and saw Derek. Felrez didn't think to interupe the boys thoughts so he started to check his clothes and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Rift shifted in her bedroom, eyes rapidly moving from one side to the other beneath her lids. Red eyes watched her, a large dark figure looming over her. Sharp teeth, and an insatiable hunger. With a gasp, she awoke, sitting up quickly. She looked from side to side, then grumbled noticing she'd managed to find her way onto the floor at some point.

She used the bed to help her up, then walked over to her night stand. She'd packed away some of her clothes into the couple drawers, the rest still in her luggage shoved under the bed. She pulled out a black mini skirt, and red and black tank she'd made by cutting and tying two shirts together.

She quickly slipped down the hall to the washroom she'd been in the night prior, taking a quick shower before getting dressed. Her long white hair dripped a bit as she walked back down the hall, keychain in mouth once more. She tossed her night clothes into her room on her bed, locking her door and continuing out the hall.

She remembered the boy's dorms were on the other side of the hall, the forbidden left side. She halted as she got into the main hall, looking at the door. Derek. His room would be down there. Their night had been cut short by that Gwen...perhaps she knew where his room was. She was a nurse, right? And...the nurse's office was down that hall.

She quickly made up her mind, pushing on the door to open it, and continuing down humming and tapping the walls. She saw the office, and peeked around the corner before walking in. She would ask Gwen, then. After all, Derek had been in her room, why would it be so bad if she went to visit his during the day?
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Gwen looked up. "I'm glad Derek's making friends.", Gwen said. "The opening door through the next door, you'll find Felraz, Derek's new roommate, and Derek might still be sleeping.", Gwen said, but would allow her to go ahead.

Derek's foot twitched from the blanket. He had a good enough angle to see his new roommate. Nick had moved out last night, so it was natural he never got to say bye. He tried to adjust himself, but didn't. He really wasn't dressed enough and was glad he was covered in blankets. He growled quietly.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Felrez looked over his hands hiding a small silver object. "Derek right?"
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Rift nodded to Gwen, though it was odd she knew exactly where she was going. Was it that obvious? Oh well. Rift shrugged her shoulders, and continued down the hall, her room key dangling between her teeth as she hummed and tapped some more.

She approached the door. She assumed it was the correct one, anyway as Gwen hadn't given her a number. She paused at the door for a moment, looking it over with her dual-colored eyes. She raised her hand in a small fist, then knocked on it and awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Derek seemed to smile. "Yeah.'", he said as he made sure at least one blanket was wrapped around his waist as he grabbed some nearby clothes on the floor.

He opened the door, blushing when he seen Rift. "Hey, if you wanna talk, just wait on my bed, I need a shower and to change.", he said, pointing to the blanket around his waist. He moved by her carefully, the blanket snagging against the wall, as he blushed ans took off, hoping nothing was seen as he locked the door to the washrrom and started his shower.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen
Absolute Insanity
TheFallen

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Felrez looked at Rift. "Um hey" he greeted her.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Heavily Dosed
Faolán

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Rift blushed as Derek moved by, the two squeezing by in the doorway. She watched him run down the hall, then turned back to the room. Classic boys and their messes. It looked like it was mostly clothes on the floor though, so not much different from Rift's old room.

She walked over, sitting on Dek's bed and pulling her knees up to her chest. She wrapped her arms around her legs then looked to his roommate. "You aren't the same person as yesterday. You must be new," she said blatantly with not even so much as a hello back.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Heavily Dosed
Derek

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:14 pm

As Derek got in, he felt dried blood and sweat leave his hair and go down the drain. "Yeah, that feels better", he moaned out. It was weird, it did feel better but the moan was more, pleasure-filled. As he got out, He noticed there was no shirt. "Typical.", he said as he put his shorts and pants on. Opening the door, he sighed as he walked back to the room, shirtless, and leaped from the doorway to his own bed, trying to scare Rift.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Therapy...oh joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy...oh joy   Therapy...oh joy Empty

Back to top Go down

Therapy...oh joy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth Sanctum :: Myth Sanctum :: Lyle Mansion :: Right Wing First Floor :: Therapy Room-